Drunk Dresser

Fluttershy's POV
Ugh. It's so late. I can't believe we had to up early because of PINKIE PIE, of all people. I went into the kitchen and found Rainbow and Applejack sitting on the counter. Rainbow handed me a coffee and I went to the table. After the coffee was all gone and we were all wide awake, I asked what we were going to do for the rest of the day. "I have to go home. Big Mac's probably wonder if I'm alive!" Rarity nodded. "Sweetie Belle's probably home by now from her sleepover with Applebloom and Scootaloo!" Applebloom was Applejack's little sister and Scootaloo was Rainbow's adoptive sister. Scootaloo and Rainbow don't get along too well. I yawned. "I should probably go to the animal shelter. I'm the one who does the afternoon feedings, after all. And we wouldn't want the poor animals to go hungry!"

Rarity's POV
When I FINALLY got home, Sweetie Belle was relaxing on the couch. Watching a movie. As always. I went up to my room and checked my calendar. Nothing important going on, except... Next week we have the school dance!! I called up the girls for a quick facetime meeting. After the call, I started working. I worked until dinner time, when I came down. I smiled as I saw Sweetie Belle drawing at the table. I cooked us up a quick meal and we ate in silence. She was busy drawing and I was texting the girls.
The next morning, I woke up early. I got to work on the outfits, and soon only had to do Applejack's. I called her and told her I was going to pick her up. When I got there, she looked exhausted. She grabbed a drink from the mini-fridge and sat down. By the time we got there, she was drunk. I did a BUNCH of measuring and finally got a good idea of what I was looking for. Just in time, too. She passed out.
Hey! Sorry I didn't post yesterday, my phone died on me and I fell asleep before it turned on! Sorry! Thanks for the 1.5k views! Stay safe, and have a great day!