Sleepy Dash

Fluttershy's POV
I pulled on my dress, pinned my hair back, and slid Angel into my backpack. I walked to the bus stop to see Rarity walking towards me. I ran to her and she picked me up, spinning me around. "And how's my Angel today?" She said, with a smile. I hugged her in response. Rainbow sprinted towards us, and Rarity squealed. "How was the Ferris Wheel last night, Darling?" Rainbow blushed, and looked away. Twilight and Sunset ran up to us. "Where's Applejack?" Sunset asked, out of breath. We all laughed. "She's probably on her way!" Rainbow said. Just then, an old, beat up pick up truck stopped. Applejack rolled down the window and said "Hurry up and get in!" Rainbow shouted "Call dibs on shotgun!" Applejack laughed. When we were all in the car, she drove us to school. Rainbow rested her head on Applejack's shoulder, and her eyes closed. She was asleep. Applejack allowed her to stay like that the entire drive to school. When we got there, she gently shook Rainbow awake. "Dash, wake up. Ya need to get up."

Rarity's POV
When we got inside, we still had half an hour. We always ride the bus but get to the bus stop early so we have time to catch up. Applejack invited us all to a sleepover at her place tonight. We all nodded. She said "If y'all want, we can do homework together too." We all cheered at that. Miss Egghead (our nickname for Twilight) never would miss out on helping her friends. We also called her Bookworm, Nerd, and Workaholic, to say the least. The list had about 45 names. Dash was asleep while we talked, against Applejack as usual. It amused us all, but we never would say anything in front of her. At lunch, when we went outside, she was asleep. By the time school was over, she had gotten an hour of sleep. When we got to Applejack's, we spent an hour on schoolwork, and took a vote on which show to watch. Twilight wanted to watch National Geographic, but we voted her out for Futurama.
Hey! Thanks for the 800+ views! Please, stay safe and have a great day!