she's not from around here | author's note

❛❛they hate each other.❜❜
❛❛no, they don't. Not really❜❜

 Not really❜❜

Hello!

Thank you for randomly clicking on this book and giving it a go!

This is my very first novel as a result I might have some grammatical errors in the book. But I will try my possible best to get rid of them.

This story is a sweet, humourous romance book, so if you like that, you're at the right place.

Please do VOTE on the book and if you like, COMMENT your thoughts on it.

I do appreciate silent readers but please let me know if you're enjoying the story by pressing the star button!

→ Anyway, there will be aesthetics ahead of this chapter. Just a heads up.

Anyway, my name is Aurèle Lamar. Y'all can call me Llama;
'cause it's short and easier to remember. And llamas are cute too ;)

Anyway, thank you for checking out this book.

WARNING

→mentions of alcoholism, strong language, and violence.

→Just wanted to add, this is the first draft. When the book is completed, it will go under major editing.

→Some chapters might be CrInGy
But like I said, major editing when it's done.

:)

I hope you enjoy

She's Ain't From
Around Here.

Copyright © 2021 aurèlelamar
All rights reserved.
No part of this work or any of its contents may be copied, printed, scanned, reproduced, modified, or adapted without prior permission from the author or without the author's consent.

Do not copy my work.