5 | cock-blocked & shenanigans

HE WAS AS TALL as a six-foot, three-inched tree.

His shoulders were broad and he wore a red plaided flannel shirt with dark jeans and Hunter boots.

Dark hair, incredible sets of sharp and strong jaws, striking teal eyes, and a well-built physique. This man right here was hot and perfect model material.

Take it from one.

But what distorted his glorious image was the frown he carried.
I expected a look of regret and apology but was greeted by a frown and I had no idea why. It was the mangy mutt that attacked me.

"Your dog attacked me." I bellowed. "For no reason!"

"I apologize." He murmured, almost as if he was forced to. And it was getting me irked. "He ate some wild berries."

"What dog eat berries?" I contorted my face in confusion. "My foot-" I pointed at my now barefoot. "-is tingling and my shoe has been devoured by your dog."

He looked annoyed and his eyes slid to slits; indicating that he was bored. "I can see that, and I apologize."

His tone made it clear that our conversation had ended and I wasn't having it.

"Seriously!" I yelled at him, but he walked past me like I was a wind blowing past him.

He was a few distances away from me now and the mangy mutt passed by me snarling. I flashed the dog my middle finger. "Piss off."

I was now convinced I had gone mad.
Flipping off a dog? I chided myself.

Suddenly, the atmosphere changed and I felt the sense of Deja Vu coming by.

Fuck.

Before the mangy mutt could pounce on me, I retaliated by running with a scream through the large field as the damned, bloody dog chased me.

I didn't dare stop. I was not going to get mugged by a second-class animal.

Ignoring the burn in my chest, I paced and paced across the vast fields. "PISS OFF!"

"DINGO!" The mangy's owner called but to my disappointment, it continued chasing me and I knew in a few seconds I would stop running due to my depleting energy. "For fucks sake!"

"DINGO!" The guy's deep voice bellowed.
Then he blew a whistle before the mangy mutt paused.

The dog watched me, then the guy and me again as if it didn't know who to go to.

Me; as a human chew toy

Or

Its owner; the guy who fed it and sheltered it.

"C'mon, boy." He coaxes whiles I stood planted in my place, too scared to move a muscle.

The mangy mutt cocked his head to the side and looked at its owner.
"Yeah, I got treats." He cooed, softly. "C'mon, boy. C'mon."

'treats' seemed to have gotten its attention when it started to approach its owner.

When it was safely away, the owner latched a leash on its collar securing the birdbrain of a dog.

In frustration and exasperation, I began to walk away from where I came from.

I misplaced my phone. I remembered.

Fan-fucking-tastic!
This is what I needed, to get tackled by a dog and rudely dismissed by an attractive guy.

Perfect.

"Hey!" The guy called out.

But I ignored him.

You c*ckblock me, I p*ssyblock you.
I ambled across the hill and up to where the tree was.

"Hey!" The guy's deep voice called out. "Girl!"

I didn't respond.
To my relief, my phone was lying a few steps away from the tree and as I bent to pick it up a foot suddenly stepped on it crushing it to pieces.

The guy looked down at the phone and grimaced. He picked it up and said. "Sorry, didn't see it there."

His voice sounded genuine but I didn't care because I was seeing red and my blood was boiling.
"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!"

I was about to shove him from my space but the mangy mutt barked loudly as if threatening me, causing me to stop my initial motive.

I took a small step back. Mainly because of the monstrosity leached on a leash.

"I'm sorry, for being rude." The guy said. "I was in a bad mood."

Oh.

That makes sense! He's hot so I'll forgive him.

"Go. Fuck. Yourself." I seethed out every word with venom.

Bullshit. Total and utter bullshit.

Hey guys! I finally posted chap

Hey guys! I finally posted chap. 5

Anyway hope you enjoy it!
OMG! We've almost to a hundred reads! Thanks so much!

Please VOTE and COMMENT your thoughts.

~ bye!