21 | party address

I DECIDED TO GO with the nicer approach.
I found myself sitting on the soft sofa, ignoring the flashing lights of the television.

Ashley-Anne—cowgirl, stared at me in confusion.
Her blue eyes narrowed to slits as she gaped at me. "How do you know Johnny?"

Her blonde hair was disheveled and she wore a baggy tee-shirt and leggings. I assumed she had just woken up.

Apparently, her mother had left for work early this morning leaving her alone.

I shrugged. "We met somewhere—good lad and he is nice so I wanted to know where he lived, maybe?"

My fingers were crossed behind my back as I hoped that she wouldn't call out my lie.

"I don't believe you." She admitted, blankly. "Johnny just doesn't talk to random people."

Darn it.

She crossed her hands against her chest. Ashley-Anne raised her eyebrows in suspicion. "What do you really want?"

I groaned loudly and murmured some incoherent words before saying. "Look, Ashley-Anne. I am a woman with needs and those needs need to be satisfied and I—"

"Get to the point." She cut me off with a bored look.

My eyes narrowed at her before I replied. "I heard there was a party and I wanted to you know—"

I nonchalantly shrugged.

"Join the party?"

"Yes!" I exclaimed. "And I need the..." I purposely trailed off.

"Address." She completed, getting a hint at what I was saying.

I snapped my fingers in glee. "Yes!"

"No." She spat.

"What?" I said, my voice sounding almost desperate. "Come on, help a sister out."

"You're not my sister and you're are not allowed to take alcohol."

I let out an exasperated breath.
Fuck.

Maybe I should have gone with the threatening approach.

"But." She added. "Maybe, I can write you the address..."

My eyes lit up.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Ashley-Anne added in desperation and her eyes widened in a slight panic. "Just. Just don't let Clint know you went to the party, okay?"

I nodded in understanding. "What if he comes there?"

"He doesn't. He hardly ever comes to parties. It's not his thing." She said, a small smile tugging at the corner of her lips.

She fancied him.
And for some reason, my stomach knotted up in discomfort.

I could tell the was her eyes brightened up when she talked about him and that little lovey-dovey smile.

I shrugged. "Not a problem."

I then grinned. "Thanks, Ashley. You're not as bitchy as I thought you were."

She pursed her lips then smiled a little. "Right back at you."

When I was about to walk through the door to leave, she stopped me with her words. "Hey!" She said.

I turned around to face her, and she said. "This doesn't mean we are friends."

I called out sarcastically before closing the door behind me. "Alright, bestie."

Party, here I come.

Hey guys!I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Hey guys!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

QOTD - Do you guys like Ashley-Anne?

Anyway, don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!

Ps. A lot of shit is going to go down in the next chapter!
And a little surprise too. 😖

Be ready for anything y'all.