98

the time for jisung to leave got closer and closer. he dreaded leaving minho, and finally accepting the reality of his father dying.

jisung wished he could just stay in korea, he wished he didn't have to deal with the loss of his father.

he knew his father's death would destroy him. he didn't know how he'd ever handle that type of loss.

jisung was mentally preparing himself for two losses. one being his father, the loss everyone knew about and expected, but the second was not on anyone's mind besides jisung's. the other loss jisung was readying himself for was minho.

"min," jisung said softly as he walked up behind the boy who was fixing his hair in the bathroom mirror.

"yes kitten?" minho respond with a sickly sweet tone, and turned around to give jisung his undivided attention.

"can we go get ice cream now?" jisung asked. something seemed off about him to minho, but minho figured it just had to do with the boy's father and the fact he was leaving later that night.

"anything for you." minho smiled at the boy as he brought him into his arms.

jisung tried to smile back, but was thankful for minho burying him in a hug in that moment. jisung knew his smile was far from genuine, and it definitely had to have looked as fake as it felt.

"hey ji," minho said pulling out of the hug, "you sure you want ice cream?"

"yeah, why would i say it if i didn't want it?" jisung responded, feeling slightly confused by minho's question.

"oh okay, so i guess cheesecake is out of the question..." minho teased, knowing by the small mention of the food jisung would go crazy.

"WAIT CHEESECAKE?" jisung squealed, "I WANT CHEESECAKE!"

"but you said-"

"NO I WANT CHEESECAKE!" he said adamantly towards minho.

"fine kitten, we can get cheesecake." minho laughed as he then gently placed his lips to jisungs forehead.

jisung leaned into the boys touch and enjoyed every moment he could with him, preparing for everything they experienced that day to be the last.

last smile, last laugh, last hug, last kiss, last touch...

the last of them.

jisung didnt express ahy of this to minho, there was no reason to worry the latter for no reason.

jisung was just ready to accept the fact minho would end up leaving him.

jisung is used to being seen as too hard to handle when his emotional side takes over, he's always felt it's just a matter of time before minho quits on him.

in jisungs eyes, if minho was going to give up at any point, it would be this one.

"let's go little one," minho put his hand out for jisung to grab onto and jisung happily obliged.

the two walked out of the dorm rooms and into minhos car. they drove a couple blocks away from their living space and arrived at a small cafe that jisung had never been to.

"howd you find this place?" jisung asked the boy who opened the door for him to get out of the car.

"i actually used to come here with seungmin when we first arrived at the company."

"wow, they have good cheesecake?" jisung asked excitedly.

"yeah, it's one of the bests i've ever had." minho smiled, "hopefully you'll agree."

"im sure i will! thanks for bringing me here." jisung smiled as he wrapped his arms tightly around minho.

"why do you keep hugging me like that?" minho asked, a hint of worry seeping through his tone.

"like what?" jisung gave minho an innocent look.

"like i'll disappear or something!" minho stated with slight frustration, "i know you're leaving tonight, but it's not like we're breaking up. you'll be back eventually or i'll just have to come to you."

"min i cant make you do that." jisung sighed.

"do what? you're not making me do anything."

"im not making you wait for me or uproot your life for me. you're going to stay here in korea and live your life, and im going to stay in malysia with my dad for a bit." jisung explained to the boy.

"yes, so we're doing long distance." minho stated.

"min-"

"we're not breaking up jisung. i won't let you."

"i don't want to break up minho it's just-"

"it's nothing. we're not breaking up. come on, let's go get the cheesecake." minho changed the topic of conversation, completely avoiding what jisung could possibly say to justify a breakup between the two of them.

"okay minho, okay. we're not breaking up." jisung agreed, finally allowing minho to drag him inside.

jisung felt slightly defeated, yet relieved at the same time. he felt defeated because he knew king distance would be hard, but he was relieved that minho was actually willing to fight for him.

jisung was starting to think that maybe, just maybe, minho wouldn't quit on him.

maybe he'd actually stay by jisungs side instead of abandoning him when jisung finally drops all walls and cannot block out his emotions any longer.

a.n.

idk how i feel about the ending of this chapter but my brain kinda feels fried

~

also went to the neurologist and got an mri to figure out why i get such bad  headaches

butttt i have to go and get a second opinion🥱🥱

stupid head>:(