74

"drinking games time!" hyunjin cheered as he ran over to the couch and plopped himself down on it.

"ughhhh." seungmin groaned as he stood up and walked over behind all the rest of the boys.

"you really don't want to do this?" minho questioned.

"im scared of what will happen if i do." seungmin frowned as he let out a heavy sigh.

minho didn't quite understand, but he also didn't have the time to question it.

the boys all took seats around the living room, sitting in a circle like people would do in high school when they'd play spin the bottle.

"so what are we playing?" changbin asked, wanting to get as drunk as possible in the fastest way.

"let's start easy, let's play never have i ever!" hyunjin suggested and all the boys just agreed.

"i'll start," hyunjin said, "never have i ever... dated someone without actually having the title of being their boyfriend." he stared right at minho and jisung who both picked up their drinks and took long sips.

they then moved on to the next person in the circle which was either jeongin or seungmin.

"you can go." seungmin said to jeongin who just nodded in response.

"never have i ever... had sex." jeongin said shyly as he felt his face turn beat red.

changbin took a shot with a look of dread and minho hesitantly raised the glass to his lips.

jisung looked at him for a second before staring at the floor with a frown.

minho reached over, intertwining his fingers with jisungs and gave the boys hand a little squeeze.

"my turn!" felix said excitedly, "never have i ever kissed someone i wasn't dating!"

all the boys aside from jeongin and felix took a drink.

"aren't you going to take a drink felix?" changbin said with a hint of disgust in his tone, "unless you were dating chan when you hooked up with him."

felixs face turned bright red as his eyes widened. his expression then fell as he spoke softly, "i forgot that happened..."

chan laughed, "okay felix i see how you really feel."

"noo channie, that's not what i meant!" felix said defensively.

"lix it's fine, i was kidding." chan responded with a comforting smile.

changbin just rolled his eyes as he let out a loud scoff, felix was really regretting saying what he did.

"my turn... never have i ever gotten with my boyfriends best friend." changbin spoked through grit teeth.

"i-it was before we were together..." felix said with a hurt expression.

"dont care, drink up." changbin retorted.

everyone watched the two in a painful silence. the only other one that drank besides felix was hyunjin.

jeongin practically snapped his neck to look at the boy, "who?"

"it was before you and i were together... i don't really want to get into it." hyunjin sighed and jeongin knew it would probably upset him, so he let it go... for now. 

"uh... my turn i guess..." jisung mumbled, "never have i ever..."

and the game continued on, multiple boys taking drinks each round, with it getting slightly less hostile.

once the boys all felt drunk enough, chan had the brilliant idea to play drink or dare.

"uh... need i remind you most of us are taken?" jeongin spoke up.

"it's just a game, it doesn't mean anything." chan shrugged, "minho do you care?" minho just shook his head no, "jisung?" he received another no, "hyunjin? felix?" two more no's.

"i don't want felix doing anything with anyone." changbin spoke up, "i'm not comfortable with it."

"binnie, it's just a game." felix said softly, fearful of changbin when he was drunk.

"fine, i'll start then. hyunjin, i dare you to kiss me." changbin said angrily. hyunjin looked at changbin with wide eyes and then at felix who looked like he was about to cry.

hyunjin knew he was a sore topic in changbin and felixs relationship. changbin and hyunjin had a slight fling when they both entered the company, ever since felix found out he never really liked the idea of changbin and hyunjin getting too close.

"i'll just drink." hyunjin responded and changbin just rolled his eyes as he sat back down in his spot.

"okay... i'll go." jeongin spoke, "minho, i dare you to tell jisung your biggest secret."

"my biggest secret? hmm... i lost my virginity to a guy, it wasn't a girl." minho said, avoiding eye contact with jisung.

"o-oh..." jisung was shocked but he didn't mind all that much, "that's okay, you're mine now."

"exactly." minho smiled as he wrapped an arm around jisungs shoulders.

the game continued with less eventful dares, some just plain gross that resulted in lots of drinking, that was until it was chans turn.

"seungminnnn, i dare you to kiss the most attractive guy in the room." chan smirked.

"i am asexual, none of you are attractive." seungmin stated bluntly.

"seungminnnn," chan whined a bit, "just play along. do it or drink."

"you can kiss me seungmin, i know im the hottest one here." minho puckered up and seungmin cringed at the thought of kissing the boy.

"so what's it going to be seungmin?" chan asked once more and immediately seungmin turned to the side, kissing someone without a second thought.

jeongins jaw dropped as he watched the two kiss for way longer than just a peck.

seungmin pulled away to see hyunjins eyes still lightly shut and he realized what he had done. he looked over at jeongin who would not make eye contact with seungmin.

the room fell silent, all in shock of what had just happened. seungmin didn't mean to reveal how he felt towards hyunjin, he didn't even know why he kissed the boy.

"let me guess... it was seungmin, right hyunjin?" jeongin asked.

"what?" hyunjin faced the boy, still confused over what had just occurred.

"the best friend of mine that you had kissed... it was seungmin?" jeongin questioned again.

"i-it was... but he probably doesn't even remember it, we were both drunk and i don't even know how i managed to remember it." hyunjin explained defensively.

"great." jeongin sat back as he let out a heavy sigh.

seungmin recalled the  night hyunjin was referring to... that's the night seungmin relaized how he felt towards the boy.

being swarmed with guilt, seungmin stood up and ran out of the dorm room, wanting to just forget about the entire night.

a.n.

there's trouble in paradiseeee

changlix struggling

hyunin struggling

YIKES