32

jisung ran to his car and drove over rather speedily to get to the company building. he rushed inside, getting to his assigned work room in hurry.

when he got there, he saw jeongin standing outside waiting for him patiently... but he wasn't waiting alone.

"hey jeongin, sorry i'm late i—" jisung started to say, but once he picked his head up he noticed the other person, "uh hi hyunjin..."

"bye baby, i'll see you after." hyunjin said after giving jisung a death glare. he then pecked jeongin on the lips before departing to one of the dance practice rooms.

"sorry about him, he doesn't like that you used to like me." jeongin shrugged.

"it was for like a week! plus shouldn't you be more upset with me now since hyunjin was my most recent crush?" jisung questioned as he unlocked the door to the room.

"nah, i don't really get jealous like that... besides with— uh nevermind." jeongin said nervously.

"listen i know we're not friends, but it's not like i would tell anyone your business. you don't have to watch what you say around me." jisung assured jeongin as the two of them stepped into the room.

jisung took a seat by the computer monitor where he had all his tracks up that he made with chan. now all jeongin needed to do was choose the track he wanted to use.

"i get jealous over seungmin..." jeongin said out of nowhere.

"what?"

"seungmin used to like hyunjin or maybe still does, i'm not sure... but hyunjin seemed like he used to like seungmin too. i just get a little nervous about it sometimes." jeongin admitted as he stared down into his lap, where he was fiddling with his thumbs.

"hyunjin is liked by pretty much everyone at this company, both girls and guys want him, but you just have to remember that despite all those people throwing themself at him, myself included in that, he chose you." jisung tried to provide some security to jeongin to put the boys mind at ease.

"i never really thought about it that way." jeongin shrugged, "you don't think he'll
leave me do you?"

"i doubt it. he seemed pretty jealous over you and i just working on a song together." jisung chuckled.

"true... wait till he finds out you're rapping on it. he might kill me for not telling him." jeongin joined in on the laughter.

"well, let's wait until after it's released to tell him so he doesn't kill me before we can finish the song!"

"i won't let him kill you even after the song is released, don't worry. minho would not be happy if that happened." jeongin confused jisung with that last part. jisungs eyebrows furrowed as he began thinking hard about what jeongin meant.

"what do you mean?" jisung asked.

"what?" jeongin questioned.

"what do you mean minho wouldn't be happy?" jisung questioned.

"oh, well i just meant that he talks about you a lot and seems to really care about you as a friend. you've become like his best friend in such a short period of time." jeongin flashed his innocent smile, his dimples exposed and his pearly whites shining.

"oh... right..." jisung shook out any thoughts of minho possibly liking him, he kept telling himself he had no shot... in his mind, minho was straight after all.

"we should listen to the tracks now." jisung suggested as he began playing them one by one.

the first one had a very slow, yet pretty pretty happy sound to it. it just wasn't quite jeongin's style.

the next one was also a slow type song, it had a very melancholy vibe to it. again, it just didn't fit jeongins personality.

the third track jisung showed jeongin made the boy's face light up. jeongins eyes widened and he bopped his head along to the beat.

it had an electronic sort of sound with a drum like beat and a bit of guitar playing as well.

"this is the one!" jeongin cheered as he high fived jisung, "great job ji!"

"thanks innie, now let's get to the lyrics." jisung stated as he took out some paper to write everything down.

"this is where i will struggle..." jeongin sighed.

"don't worry, that's why i'm here." jisung smiled at the boy.

"i see why minho likes you so much."

"stop saying things like that." jisung blushed unknowingly.

"you like him, don't you?" jeongin noticed the odd behavior immediately and had to ask about it.

"it doesn't matter, he's straight." jisung said, "let's just finish the song."

"i wouldn't be too sure about that..." jeongin said as he looked off to the side with a knowing expression on his face.

"what do you mean?" jisung asked as his eyes narrowed at jeongin.

"i tend to hear things i definitely shouldn't." jeongin scratched the back of his neck nervously as he realized this was information he probably shouldn't disclose to anyone, especially jisung.

"what did you hear?" jisung moved his seat closer to jeongin as he waited for an answer.

jeongin thought long and hard about how he should answer it. he realized he had already said too much, but he couldn't withhold the information from jisung now.

a loud sigh escaped jeongin before he revealed to jisung what he heard.

"well..."

a.n.

jeongin is one of my other skz biases so as you guys can probably already assume I CHOKED TODAY

jeongin is one of my other skz biases so as you guys can probably already assume I CHOKED TODAY. I FREAKING CHOKED.

ok now i have class so i didn't get to proof read this. sorry everyone if there are any mistakes!!