37

minho was headed over to chan's dorm, which also meant jisung's dorm...

he didn't know why he was so nervous, it was just a party. there would be plenty of other people there, he even knew everyone attending.

regardless of all of this, minho was still scared. jisung was so compelling to him and part of him hates it.

he doesn't want to accept the fact that he is gay. he knows if he does, his family will never look at him the same.

with a racing heart and sweaty palms, minho knocked on the door. he expected to wait a bit before someone let him in, but instead the door swung open as a drunken felix draped himself over minho.

"minnnminnnn," felix slurred in an excited manner.

"hey lix, have you had anything to drink yet?" minho chuckled.

"only like fou—five... no, it was four." felix said as he tried to think hard about the correct answer.

"don't stress lix, maybe just go find changbin and settle down for now, the party just started." minho suggested, earning a pout from felix.

"binnie and i are not speaking." felix turned up his nose at the latter.

"why is that?" minho asked, taking the situation seriously even with felix being drunk beyond belief.

"lix, there you are!" changbin chimed as he ran over to the boy, "can you stop ignoring me for cutting you off?"

"hm?" minho hummed, "that's why you two aren't speaking?"

"yeah, i took away his seventh drink when it's hardly been a half an hour! then he got all pissy and won't speak to me now." changbin groaned as he watched felix storm off.

"oh i thought... ah nevermind." minho quickly realized what jisung told him was probably in confidence and not something he should say out loud.

"jisung told you, didnt he?" changbin asked with a deadpan expression. minho just nodded hesitantly.

"i figured he would... felix was really understanding though. we had a very open conversation and got out any remaining secrets. i think we're better than ever now... FELIX DONT DRINK THAT! okay sorry minho, i have to go before my boyfriend drowns himself in alcohol!" changbin said before sprinting towards felix.

minho just laughed to himself as he made his way further into the dorm room. he saw hyunjin with seungmin... he looked over to jeongin who was sat pouting on the couch speaking to chan.

the entire situation seemed odd, but especially to minho since he knows how seungmin feels about hyunjin.

minho wasn't the only one who got a strange feeling from this dynamic... jisung noticed too, but worried more for jeongin's sake since he knew of the jealousy he feels.

the two outsiders were standing on opposite sides of the room. finally looking up to lock eyes, the two have a moment of hesitation before making their way over to one another.

"hey..." minho said as he nervously scratched the back of his neck.

"hey." jisung chirped, his cheeks a rosy color and his eyes a bit glossy.

"hmm..." minho hummed as he inspected the boy, "you're not drunk... you're tipsy though aren't you."

"only thisssss much." jisung said as he used his pointer finger and thumb to show the little amount he meant.

"okay sungie." minho laughed.

"hey," jisung said as he inched closer to minho, "you have a cute laugh." jisung smiled.

"thanks sungie." minho smiled.

"your smile is perfect too..." jisung said as he grabbed at the boys face.

"jisung," minho said through involuntarily laughter, "what are you doing?"

"making sure you're real." jisung stayed simply.

"i change my mind, you're not tipsy... you are drunk." minho shook his head.

"hehe maybe." jisung giggled innocently.

"was i late to the party by that much?" minho questioned.

"noooooo," jisung dragged out, "lixie and i decided to pregame!"

"why would you do that?"

"becauseeeeee i wouldn't be able to speak to youuuuu otherwise and lixie didnt want me to do it alone." jisung mumbled almost inaudibly.

"you wouldn't be able to speak to me? why?" minho asked.

"because you're you." jisung shrugged as he sipped some more on his drink.

"yeah, i'm me. i'm the same boy you text everyday, there's nothing you need to worry about with me jisung." minho assured the boy.

"you are you." jisung repeated, "you're you. i don't like you."

"what?"

"i don't like you! you make me feel these little tingles in my tummy and then my heart races and i get all funny and awkward around you... you're a meanie!" jisung hit minho playfully in the arm.

"those are all signs of a crush jisung." minho smiled.

"because i have a crush on you, duhhh." jisung stated like it was obvious. which it was.

minho knew jisung liked him already, well at least he figured... but finally hearing it simultaneously upset him and made him happy.

"jisung when you're sober can we—" minho started to say but was cut off immediately.

"channie!!!!" jisung sprinted over to the boy, leaving minho in the dust just trying to collect his thoughts.

a.n.

why can't i write for shit today?????

ugh my mind is in shambles. i'm so sorry if this freaking sucksssss

also i know i always write party chapters in my stories, but I FUCKING HATE PARTIES WITH A BURNING PASSION SO I HATE WRITING IT BUT IDK WHAT ELSE TO WRITE SIDHWOBDJD