73

minho and jisung entered the dorms to see all the other boys were already there.

"what took you two so long?" chan asked as he grabbed two plates and handed them to minho and jisung, "the pizza is getting cold."

"sorry for having work chan." minho shot back sarcastically.

"jisung... i'll kill your boyfriend." chan remarked, but jisung and minho only laughed knowing chan could never seriously harm anyone.

"he's not my boyfriend." jisung shurgged.

"not yet anyway." minho smiled as he wrapped his arms around jisung.

"mmm get off! it's time for food!" jisung pushed the latters arms off of himself as he ran over to sit at the table beside felix.

"hey sungie." felix smiled as he placed a slice of pizza on jisungs plate.

"hi lix, how was your day?" jisung responded sweetly.

"eh... we can talk about it later." felix sighed as he looked over at a particularly grumpy changbin.

"oh— okay lix." jisung nodded, understanding that felix and changbin must've gotten into another fight...

"why does everyone look so down?" minho asked as he took a seat across from jisung.

"well you already know why i do." jisung pouted at the boy.

"okay, but what about everyone else, i thought we were supposed to be celebrating?" minho asked the group, earning shrugs from a majority of them.

hyunjin then stood up to speak, "yeah guys, we're meant to be celebrating. can't we all try to enjoy tonight for jeongin and jisung's sake."

"oh my gosh you care about me?" jisung looked up at hyunjin with a  smile.

"no." hyunjin responded rather quickly.

"yes he does, he just won't admit it." jeongin stated, earning a death glare from his boyfriend.

"i agree with hyunjin, let's enjoy tonight, yeah?" chan chimed in and all the boys nodded in agreement.

"well not that that is settled, dig in to the pizza, i'll go grab the drinks." chan smirked as he walked off and into the kitchen.

"drinks?" jisung questioned.

"you don't have to drink if you don't want to ji." changbin informed the boy.

"um... maybe i'll just have a little bit." jisung said shyly as he then took a bite of his pizza.

chan came back, placing different alcoholic beverages in front of each boy, aside from jeongin.

"why don't i get one?" jeongin asked in annoyance.

"you're baby, you can't drink." chan then sat down at the head of the table, ignoring jeongin's frown.

"i'll get you a drink innie." changbin said as he got up. chan stared the boy down with an intense glare, not liking that he went against him.

felix looked over at chan and then at changbin, not liking that his best friend and his boyfriend were not getting along recently. he just let out a small sigh as he then shook his head to get out of his dark mindset.

"so drinking games?" hyunjin asked with a smirk.

most of the boys agreed, looking to have a good time and since they were all comfortable with one another they knew nothing bad could happen.

all except seungmin had responded...

"seungmin?" hyunjin questioned, snapping the boy out of his wandering thoughts.

"hm? oh... uh— yeah drinking games are fine." seungmin then returned to staring at his pizza, which he had hardly eaten.

jisung and minho gave eachother knowing looks and decided to pull out their phones.

minho | jisung

min🥺

is something up with seungmin?

yep.

what happened?

he really likes hyunjin
and last night the two watched a movie
together and seungmin fell asleep on
hyunjins chest
hyunjin of course didn't think much
of it, but jeongin lowkey got mad

oh...
what did jeongin do?

he just said that they shouldnt
be doing that
he understand that they're friends
but it just made him a little jealous
he handled it really well actually

how did seungmin and hyunjin react?

hyunjin apologized over and over
again since he is so whipped for
that boy and seungmin did to
but he apologized because he felt
so guilty
i think jeongin is starting to figure
out that seungmin has feelings
for hyunjin

oh... that's not good

what's not good is what will happen
if hyunjin finds out

why is that?

i may have found out recently
that hyunjin used to like seungmin
so i'm not sure how he would
react if he found out seungmin
has feelings for him now...

oh gosh...
i feel bad for jeongin

me too...

they're staring at us

let's get off our phones

~

"phones? really?" chan questioned.

"sorry channie..." minho and jisung both said back with a sullen expressions.

a.n.

the online concert was so cute

i loved every minute of it

THE FUCKING DANCE TO TA???

IT WAS SO AMAZING

I LOVED ALL OF ITTTT

I WISH IT NEVER ENDED BUT OBVIOUSLY IT HAD TO EVENTUALLY

THESE BOYS WORK SO HARD AND I AM SO PROUD OF THEM