58

jisung finally got out of the shower, exiting the bathroom with nothing but a towel to cover himself.

he compeltely forgot about minho being there prior to him getting in the shower, not even thinking the latter may still be sitting just outside the door.

when jisung stepped out into the common area, he saw four boys sitting on the couch.. of course one being minho.

"jisung," minho called out, paying no mind to the fact he was half naked, "can we talk?"

"uh—" jisung looked down at his half naked body and then back up at minho.

"oh uh... um... go get dressed first and let me know when you're ready." minho said as he scratched the back of his neck nervously, trying not to stare too long at jisungs beautiful toned body.

"o-okay..." jisung muttered as he then scurried into his room to avoid further embarrassment.

"you two are so awkward." changbin remarked, earning a rather hard hit to the head from minho.

"ow!" changbin shrieked.

"you deserved it!" minho shot back.

"be nice please." felix pleaded with doe eyes to the two boys fighting.

"fine." minho rolled his eyes, sinking into the couch beside chan.

"anything for you princess." changbin smiled at his boyfriend, who gave him an adoring look.

chan stared at the two interacting, not noticing minho had caught him.

"and you tell me to be honest about my feelings?" minho whispered to the boy.

"not the time minho." chan stated harshly, clearly not in the mood for a lecture.

minho knew why chan hid his feelings, confessing that he likes felix would ruin everything. it would ruin his friendship with felix, his friendship with changbin, and it would put jisung in the middle causing him to have to choose a side.

no matter what chan felt for felix, it could not be revealed. felix had changbin and that was final, even if it pained chan to see.

~

after a few moments of waiting, minho was called into jisungs room by none other than jisung himself.

"so what did you want to talk to me about?" jisung asked minho as he shut the bedroom door behind the boy.

"well... this isn't exactly how i wanted to do it... but i'm not sure how else to do it..." minho seemed nervous, he kept shifting his eight from one foot to the other and avoided making eye contact with jisung.

"min, what is it?" jisung asked, placing a gentle hand on the latters arm as he guided him to sit down on the bed.

minho just stared at jisungs hand on his arm, his thoughts consuming him as a fire burned on skin from the simple touch.

"have you ever wanted something so bad it hurts?" minho started out.

"cheesecake." was all jisung responded.

"you're so weird..." minho laughed, "i mean it though, seriously."

"uh— yeah i guess... like a person you mean?" jisung questioned.

"how'd you know?" minho asked, his eyes widening.

because it's how i feel about you, jisung thought to himself but decided to say, "lucky guess.. who is it?"

"it's not obvious?" minho questioned.

"well i don't really see who you hangout with, so no it's not." jisung shrugged.

"everyone else sees it but you." minho shook his head.

"what do you mean?"

"who do i constantly flirt with?" minho asked, trying to hint at the answer.

"like i said... i don't know who you hangout with—" jisung started, but minho quickly cut him off.

"jisung," minho moved closer to the boy, cupping the boys face in his hands, "is it not obvious?"

jisung felt his heart rate quicken as his palms began to sweat. he knew what minho meant, jisung knew minho was referring to him... but part of him refused to believe it.

"make it obvious." jisung said, sounding more nervous than he intended to.

"fine," minho sighed, "but don't be mad with what i tell you after."

before jisung could question what minho meant, he felt the boys soft lift pressing agaisnt his own in a lustful way that kept jisung craving more.

the kiss was far too short for either boys liking, but neither knew how the other felt about it and both were too afraid to push the limits.

"is it obvious now?" minho asked as his lips ghosted jisungs.

"i think im going to need a bit more clarification." jisung said softly, his eyes locked on minhos lips.

minho wasted no time, hearing that jisung wanted more was enough for him.

he placed his lips firmly onto jisungs, moving in a synchronized manner that almost seems choreographed.

their lips danced perfectly together, creating a mold that would leave an imprint long after their lips detach.

"you like me?" jisung asked as he sunk back into himself from his nerves.

"i like you, i really like you jisung, but—"

"no buts!" jisung interrupted.

"but jisung i need to tell you—"

"no minho, please! please just leave it at the fact you like me. i cant take anymore pain right now, please, please, please!" jisungs pleading sounded sincere yet painful.

minho could tell the boy was going through something and the last thing he wanted was to make it worse.

"okay ji, okay... i like you, no buts... i just like you." minho smiled softly at the boy as he lightly pressed their foreheads together.

"i like you too... so much more than you know." jisung mumbled, afraid of saying it too loudly even though he now knew he would not be rejected.

"im sorry for this impromptu confession." minho chuckled as he pulled away from jisung.

"if im being honest... i needed this right now, so thank you." jisung smiled as he intertwined his fingers with minho.

"look at yoh getting all confident!" minho said in reference to jisung making the move to hold his hand.

"shush!" jisung furrowed his eyebrows as he tried to act all mean.

"oh kitten, you're too cute to be mean." minho said as he lightly pinched the boys cheek with a smile growing on his face.

minho may not have been able to tell jisung the whole truth... but the partial truth was good enough... for now.

a.n.

now i go sleep because head hurts and i am dizzy

~

also i'm in love with this one person and they will never ever know... but not like that kind of love (does this make sense? no but i don't wanna explain cause... ew)

i just could marry them if we were both single at the age of 40 because their soul is so pure and i want to PROTECT

help brain is fried and everyone is probably going to think i'm delusional 🙃