86

chan was sat on the couch with jisung when he received the message from minho. he tried his best not to show a reaction, but given the news minho was giving him it was a bit difficult.

"who are you texting?" jisung asked as he looked over at the boy.

"no one," chan responded as he shook his head, "i'm just putting away my phone."

"you were texting someone though." jisung stated, picking up on chan's weird behavior.

"social media, not texting." chan said, but he was an awful liar.

"okay." jisung pretended to believe him, and then ran at the boy, snatching his phone from him in the process.

"jisung stop!" chan tried to fight jisung for his phone, but ultimately just gave up.

"you don't know my password." chan said as he folded his arms and tapped his foot to show he was annoyed.

"i'll just disable it then." jisung began typing in random numbers and was getting it wrong overtime.

"jisung, stop it! i'll tell you who it was!" chan said, getting more annoyed at jisung in the process.

"fine, who was it?" jisung asked.

"why are you even acting like this? aren't i allowed to have my privacy?" chan questioned.

"you are, but you're just acting so strange, i know something is up." jisung explained with a saddened expression.

chan let out a heavy sigh, "it was minho, happy?"

"not even slightly..." jisung frowned, "why was he texting you?"

"he told me not to say i even spoke to him jisung, please just drop it." chan begged of the latter.

"p-please tell me. i just need to know if he's okay." jisung pleaded as his eyes began to well with tears.

"jisung, you already heard from him." chan stated.

"chan... please," jisung's bottom lip quivered as the tears threatened to fall, "why did he do it? why didn't he choose me?"

"ah fuck..." chan muttered, "4419."

"what?"

"that's my password to my phone, 4419."

jisung flashed chan a confused look before unlocking the boys phone. he then began reading through the messages and saw everything minho did not want him to.

"s-so... he didn't choose money over me?" jisung asked.

"no sungie, he didn't." chan shook his head.

"why would he let me believe that? why isn't he fighting for me?" jisung questioned, "why won't he fight if he loves me?"

"jisung, he probably thinks letting you go is what's best, he said his parents would do something, i don't know." chan said, he was at a complete loss for words.

"i need to see him. text him to meet you somewhere." jisung practically demanded as he handed chan back his phone.

"i'm not doing that." chan refused.

"please chan, i need to see him. i need to speak to him."

"he obviously has his reasons for not seeing you jisung."

"chan please, i love him... and he loves me." jisung felt the tears run down his cheeks as he spoke, "i want to tell him i love him."

"ugh... jisung, you're putting me in such a tough spot." chan groaned as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"i-i'm sorry... i j-just need him." jisung fiddled with his thumbs as he thought about other options, "i just don't know what else to do."

"okay, fine, i will text him." chan said as he began typing away on his phone.

"you will?" jisung asked, his eyes widening in shock.

"i already did, now we just wait for him to respond." chan shrugged as he handed jisung the phone, "here, you speak to him."

"thank you chan. thank you so much." jisung cried out as he wrapped his arms tightly around the latter. as they were mid-hug, chan's phone began going off.

jisung looked down at the notification and froze as he saw it, "it's minho."

"answer it jisung." chan encouraged.

"o-okay."

lee minho

hey can we talk?

yeah, what's up?

would you be able to meet
in person?

in person?
is everything alright?

i just need to speak to you about
everything and i think it'll be
better in person

okay
where do you want to meet?

the park by the jyp building?

sure
when?

can you be there in an hour?

i can try
i'll text you if something goes wrong

okay
see you soon bub

only jisung calls me bub|
only jisung calls me|
only jisung|
only ji|
on|
|
i can't meet you

please
i need to talk to you
seen

minho
please
seen

i need you
please just come and hear me out
seen

i'm begging you
please minho

fine
park in one hour
you'll have ten minutes once i
get there

okay...
seen

a.n.

life is kicking my ass sorry ab the slow update s