55

after minho was done helping jisung with dancing, the two boys were far passed exhausted and were about ready to collapse on the practice room floor.

their breathing was staggered and heavy as they both gasped for air after a couple hours of strenuous work.

"so... tired..."  jisung said breathily.

"yeah, i should get you back to the dorm now..." minho said as he began to stand, offering a hand to jisung to help him up as well.

jisung grabbed onto minhos hand, behind instead of getting up, he pulled minho down.

minho fell, crashing onto jisungs tiny body in the process.

"jisung!" minho shouted, but jisung just ignored the slight pain and wrapped his arms around the latter.

"too tired... don't wanna move." jisung said as he had his eyes shut, still just holding onto minho.

"jisung," minho groaned as he tried to break free from the latters grasp, but was ultimately unsuccessful, "since when are you strong?"

"shut up!" jisung spat out as he bopped minho on the top of his head.

"ow!" minho gasped,  "what was that for?"

"insulting my strength, you meanie."

"jisung seriously, it's late. let's go." minho said, once again trying to get himself out of jisungs arms.

"ughhhh," jisung groaned, "fine."

jisung let go of minho, only to curl up into a tiny ball in the middle of the practice room floor.

"ji, what are you doing?" minho questioned as he stared at the boy.

"sleeping." jisung kept his eyes shut and refused to move.

"but you're on the floor, let's get you back to your dorm." minho suggested, but jisung still didn't move.

"fine," minho said as he crouched down, wrapping his arms around jisung to carry him bridal style, "looks like we're doing this the hard way."

"woah!" jisung gasped, his eyes shooting open to figure out what was going on.

"put me down!" jisung demanded, but minho just ignored him as he carried the boy out of the practice room.

"minho!" jisung shouted, but was shushed by the latter.

"it's late ji, stop yelling."

"hmph," jisung rolled his eyes as he began to pout slightly.

"awe did i upset the baby?" minho cooed.

"shut up." jisung snickered.

"do you want to get down now?" minho asked and jisung hesitated to answer, "you actually want me to carry you the entire way?"

"well... can i just hop on your back...? pretty please!" jisung pleaded.

"fine," minho said as he put the boy down and crouched so he could hop on his back.

"yay!" jisung cheered, jumping on excitedly.

"you're such a child." minho laughed, but jisung just ignored his rude comment.

"minho," jisung stared and earned a hum in response, "do you have any siblings?"

"nope, im an only child. what about you?"

"same..." jisung sighed, "did you ever want siblings?"

"all the time, it would take the attention off of me, you know?"