39

hyunjin opened up the door to felix and jisungs bedroom, turning to this as a last resort for minho to be.

turns out minho was actually hiding out in this room, but he had company.

minho had his arms wrapped around another, the sight hurting hyunjin more than he'd like to admit.

"jeongin?" hyunjin questioned as he peered in at the two boys.

jeongin picked his head up, breaking free of minhos warm embrace.

his eyes were puffy and his cheeks were stained with cheeks. hyunjin knew he had to have been the one to cause jeongin to cry.

jeongin was normally the type to never show his emotions, he hid them and constantly pretended to be happy.

however, with the influence of alcohol in is system, his decision making was impaired and his true emotions were revealed.

"h-hi..." jeongin said weakly.

"are you crying?" hyunjin asked, already for knowing the answer. but regardless of how obvious it was, jeongin still lied.

"no, just felt sick from.... uh— the alcohol so... minho tried to make me feel better." jeongin was awful at lying, both sober and drunk.

"you're an awful liar, come on... let's go talk." hyunjin extended his hand for jeongin to latch onto, which the boy hesitantly did.

the two left without another word to minho or jisung.

"you were with hyunjin?" minho questioned with a confused mood expression on his face.

"you were with jeongin?" jisung slurred out.

"yeah i was." minho responded simply.

"hmph." jisung pouted as he crossed his arms. minho just laughed at the boys childish behavior.

"what's wrong kitten?" minho asked as he cupped the boys cheeks gently.

jisung swatted minhos hand away as he crawled to the corner of his bed, up against the wall. he curled up into a ball, drawing his knees in tight to his chest.

"jisung, what's wrong?" minho asked again.

jisung just buried his head in his hands. he let out some indecipherable sentences and refused on repeating himself.

"ji, i can't help you unless you talk to me." minho said as he placed a comforting hand upon jisungs back.

jisung slowly picked his head up, staring at the latter as his thoughts began to race.

his drunk thoughts compared to his sober ones weren't all that differnet. his mind was still consumed by minho.

every thought that seemed to run through his head, had to do with minho.

as he looked over at the boy, he noticed his perfect features sculpting his face.

his unique lips that seemed soft and desirable.

his cat like eyes that were sharp and fierce, but had a sense of sincerity and beauty to them.

his nose was a bit pointy, but it was cute and fit to the rest of minhos features nicely.

jisung noticed how smooth the others skin seemed, it was perfectly clear and had this milky glow to it.

"you're beautiful." jisung muttered accidentally, he threw his hands over his mouth in response.

"me?" minho laughed as he asked this. jisung just nodded his head yes shyly.

"you're beautiful too jisung." minho smiled.

"i'm not... im not her... im not a girl." jisung shook his head no quite adamantly.

"you don't need to be a girl to be beautiful." minho said, being  dumbfounded over jisungs words.

"i do for you..." at first this made no sense to minho. he always saw jisung as beautiful whether he told the boy this or not, but then it hit him as to why jisung would say such a thing.

"no jisung, don't say that." he told the boy as he placed his hand on his knee, "you are beautiful."

jisung tried to get out his thoughts that seemed to want to pressure him into doing the wrong this. he tried to not listen.

but his desires took over and before he knew it, he took action to get what he wanted.

as minho sat there, staring at jisung, the only thought running through the boys mind was how it would feel to be with minho, but on a deeper level.

jisung needed clarity and in his drunken mind, he thought the only way he could get that was by kissing minho.

his lips latched onto the older boys, moving rythmically to the beat within.

their lips molded together, feeling perfect against eachother.

the heat and passion radiating between them was indescribable.

it was too much even... too powerful.

minho felt the fire burn within him, the fire he tried to extinguish a long time ago.

he needed this to stop.

he needed to put out the fire once more.

whether he wanted to or not, he knew he couldn't add fuel to this fire.

it was battle he could never win.

the internal and external fight he had been fighting all these years had finally resurfaced.

the pain he was about to endure, the pain he was about to inflict...

yet the kiss persisted.

a.n.

am tired.

need sleep.

but wanted to update.

please excuse typos, i'll check it over in the morning❤️