109

jisung paced around his room waiting for minho to call. he knew nothing about minho's flight besides the fact that he claims it would be taking off later that night.

it had been almost an entire day since he last spoke to minho now, and he was really starting to worry.

jisung texted minho multiple times and waited for a response, yet he received nothing. he kept calling and calling, but minho was not picking up.

jisung wound up calling chan as a last resort hoping he knew where minho was.

"hello?" chan answered the call.

"chan, thank god you answered!" jisung said with a sigh of relief.

"jisung, are you okay?" chan asked worriedly.

"do you know where minho is?" jisung asked, trying to remain hopeful.

"you're joking right?" chan responded with a bit of laughter.

"no, why would I be joking?" jisung answered, as a bad feeling began to wash over him.

"jisung, minho left yesterday to go and see you. he should be there by now." chan explained to the boy, starting to get a little worried himself now too.

"he's not here chan, and i haven't been able to reach him." jisung said through a panicked voice.

"i'll try and reach him, and ask the others if they have heard from him. i'll let you know if I hear anything ji.

"okay, thanks chan." jisung said before hanging up the call.

chan began calling each of their friends one by one, trying to find out if anyone had heard from minho.

each call only ended in disappointment, every boy explaining to him that he was meant to be with jisung.

it didn't make sense how a person could just disappear like that. especially a person like minho.

minho was crazy about jisung, he wanted to be with the boy and was going to malaysia to see him. there was no chance of minho just disappearing.

chan went to the company to see if there was any sign of minho there. he looked for his car, his jacket, literally any sign that would indicate he was at the company building.

chan found nothing.

all he saw was two older people who he felt he should recognize. the two walked through the building, a man and a woman. the woman was tucked under the mans arm, buried in his chest as she weaped softly.

one thought crossed chans mind, minho.

chan raced over to the pair and immediately stopped them in their tracks.

"you're minhos parents aren't you?" chan asked, realizing he was overstepping, but he was now desperate to found the whereabouts of his friend.

"we were." the man responded coldly, lacking any real emotion to convey his distress.

"were?" chan asked, a piece of him beginning to break as he heard these words leave the mans lips.

"minho died going to see that stupid boy he claimed to care so much about." his father spat out.

"what're you talking about?" chan felt his limbs go numb, nothing felt real. it felt like a dream, a nightmare.

"his plane crashed. there were no survivors. now if you'll excuse me..." the man said as he pushed passed chan and into minho's usual practice room.

chan followed in after them, watching them take his things out of the room with tears in their eyes.

"no, this can't be true... no." chan kept repeating over and over again to himself as he ran back to his studio.

he sat in the room and immediately called jisung.

but how was he supposed to tell him that the boy he loves had died going to see him?

"chan! did you hear from him? is he okay?" jisung asked, excitement oozing from his voice.

"ji-jisung," chans voice broke as the tears began to pour out of his eyes.

"what is it?" jisung asked, dread filling his entire body.

"ji... i-i... i cant..." chan couldn't breathe. his lungs felt like they collapsed and the tears continued to drown him.

"chan, what the hell happened to minho?" jisung asked as he felt the tears begin to brim in his eyes now too.

"jisung, im so s-sorry." chan cried out.

"sorry for what?!" jisung shrieked, unable to control the emotions he was trying to keep hidden.

"h-he... m-minho died." chan stuttered out.

he began explaining what had happened, and all jisung was able to understand was the part about the plane crash.

the plane minho took to go and see him.

jisungs phone slipped from his hand and onto the ground. the screen shattering and glass pieces flying everywhere.

jisung felt like every once of his being had gone numb.

there was so much pain, but the pain almost didn't feel like it was there at all. he was far too overcome with emotions to understand what he was feeling.

losing his father was bad enough, but to lose minho now too...

he had lost everything.

sure he had his mom, he had chan, felix, changbin... even the other boys too now that they had all gotten closer.

but they meant nothing if minho wasn't by his side to guide him out of the darkness.

his light had burnt out, and all that was left was the mind numbing sensation of the cold and bitter world jisung woud now have to live in.

a world without minho.

that was a world jisung did not want to be alive in.

a.n.

close to the end

uhhh im not even gonna mention what happened in this chapter cause ik ive upset some of yall BDOSBDOSJAB

did i proof read? no... i'm sorry i'm so bad with proof reading LOL