106

minho thought about what changmin said for the rest of the day. he did want to go and see jisung, but he wasn't sure if that was a good idea.

when he got out of work, he immediately looked at his messages with jisung. minho noticed the boy had read his messages, but still never responded.

minho was a bit frustrated with jisung, but then he got mad at himself for getting frustrated. he knew jisung was through a tough time and he thought by being upset with jisung, he was being selfish.

minho acted impulsively, he began dialing jisungs number, not giving it a second thought.

if he wasn't going to answer text messages, minho figured there was no shot jisung would answer the call anyway.

however, as the phone was ringing, suddenly the rings stopped and silence filled the line.minho could hear snuffles every once and awhile on the other end, and he assumed it was jisung.

"ji?" minho questioned.

there was only more silence, alongside the occasional sniffle. minho thought he heard light sobbing as well at this point, and thinking about jisung crying alone broke his heart.

"jisung, is that you?" minho asked, and all he received was a hum in response, "are you crying?"

after he had asked this, more sobbing filled the silence, and all minho could do was listen. he couldn't hug jisung or kiss him, he just had to listen and feel his heart shatter after every soft sob.

"jisung, please talk to me. i can't just sit here and listen to you cry." minho pleaded, but still, jisung did not respond with words.

"is it your dad?" hearing the word 'dad' make jisung break. he was now hysterical, the tears unable to be stopped, and his breathing became difficult. he felt like he was having a panic attack.

"i'm so sorry jisung, please speak to me. i want to help, but i don't know how." minho begged the boy to talk to him, but jisung just kept crying.

"jisung, listen to my voice. don't think of anything else, okay?" minho started, "let's fix your breathing first, i can hear you hyperventilating. breathe in 1...2...3... out 1...2...3...4...5... in 1...2...3... out 1...2...3...4...5-" minho continued on doing this until he heard jisung's breaths return to a normal pace.

"okay, now that you can breathe can you talk to me?" minho asked, but jisung just muttered a little 'no.'

minho let out a sigh, he tried to remain calm knowing that this wasn't jisung trying to be difficult. jisung really was just having a hard time. 

"i'm sorry about your dad jisung," minho spoke softly, "i'm sorry you're in pain and i can't help you. i'm sorry for all of it."

"it's ok..." jisung mumbled through his tears.

"it's good to hear your voice." minho said, feeling a small smile appear on his face, "i miss you."

after saying those three words, minho heard more crying come from the boy on the other side of the line.

"why're you crying harder again? shouldn't that make you feel good that i miss you?" minho questioned, but all that could be heard was jisung's sobs once again.

"i can't do this jisung," minho said defeated, "i'm sorry for this..."

"huh?" jisung muttered as he tried to suck back his tears.

"i'm coming to malaysia." minho stated, jisung went silent. no more tears escaping him, he was frozen. 

"i mean it jisung, give me your address. even if you don't, i will find it somehow." minho explained, "i'll see you soon jisung."

"no minho, don't come here." jisung stated.

"i'll be there soon, bye jisung." before jisung could respond, minho hung up the phone, feeling his heart beat a million miles a minute.

minho couldn't just sit in korea and allow jisung to suffer all by himself. he had to go and see him. even if jisung gets angry with him, it will be worth it just to see him for at least one last time...

minho hoped this would not be the last though. he was hoping to fix things rather than make them crumble apart.

a.n.

short filler chapter

sorry if it's not good:/

the vision i had in my head was better.