69

it was late in the night. jisung and minho had fallen asleep hours ago, but minho could no longer sleep.

beside him he felt some shaking and soft cries escaping jisung. minho had no idea what was happening.

he gently began to shake jisung, saying his name repeatedly trying to wake him up.

"jisung!" minho finally shouted causing jisung to jump up allowing a scream to escape him.

chan came running in along with changbin and felix. they all stated at jisung who just sat there covering his eyes.

minho rubbed the boys back gently, trying to ease his shaking.

"what happened?" chan asked worriedly.

"im not sure." minho shrugged."

"sungie?" felix said softly as he approached the bed, "did it happen again?"

jisung slowly lifted his head up to look at felix, he nodded his head slightly and felix immediately crashed onto jisung.

"it's okay, im here sungie, it's okay." felix whispered to jisung.

minho moved off of the bed, giving felix and jisung some time to be alone.

"that's happened before?" he whispered to changbin and chan.

"we've heard him scream from time to time, but felix always handles it." changbin shrugged.

"is he okay?" minho asked, the concern washing over him.

"i hope so... i just wish he would open up to someone about whatever is going on with him." chan said as he let out a heavy sigh.

"he doesn't tell you guys anything?" minho questioned.

"the most he'll say stuff to is felix, but even that is quite minimal." chan shook his head as he then looked over at felix and jisung.

felix removed himself from jisungs arms and walked over to wear the boys were speaking.

"go talk to him min, i think you're the only one who has a chance of getting through to him." felix stated as he gave him a weak smile.

"he didn't say anything to you?" minho asked.

"no, he never does... the most he'll ever say is that it was a bad dream. it must be a reoccurring one though, this happens quite a lot." felix explained before walking out of the room with changbin by his side.

"if you need anything let me know." chan said before giving minho a pat on the back.

"thanks chan." minho then returned to jisung, scooping the boy up in his arms as he tried to get him to stop shaking.

"do you want to speak about it ji?" minho asked with a gentle voice.

"no..." jisung mumbled into minhos chest.

"but maybe it'll help my love, i cant let you hurt in silence."

"i cant minho..." jisung  shook his head, being very adamant that he couldn't share the mess that was going on inside his head.

"okay... do you want to go back to sleep?" minho asked, already knowing jisung wasn't going to be able to.

"uhm... yeah, you can. it's late." jisung said as he laid beside minho.

"i meant do you want to sleep, this isnt about me."

"i-im not tired... i have a hard time sleeping after my nightmares." jisung sunk in on himself, feeling a bit embarassed over admitting he has nightmares.

"okay, then let's do something." minho said cheerfully.

"min, it's like four in the morning." jisung shook his head.

"yeah perfect time for what we're going to do, come on!" minho latched onto jisungs hand as he began pulling him out of bed.

"do i need to get dressed or anything?" jisung asked as he resisted being pulled out of his room.

"no, im staying in this so you can stay like that." minho said gesturing to their pajamas.

"where are we going minho?" jisung asked, sounding exhausted, but not physically... more like mentally exhausted.

"you'll see kitten." minho emphasized the word kitten, confusing jisung a bit.

"why'd you say it like that?" jisung asked as he detached himself from minho.

"no time to explain," minho then pouted at their loss of contact, "hold my hand!"

"tell me where we're going."

"hold my hand." 

"tell me where we're going!"

"dammit jisung!" minho cursed, grabbing aggressively onto minhos hand, "just love me!"

"you're such a baby." jisung rolled his eyes, but intertwined his fingers with minhos anyway.

"says the boy holding my hand." minho smirked. he felt jisung try to pull away, but he hold squeezed his hand tighter.

"i think this is kidnapping." jisung stated.

"do you not like me anymore?" minho asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"oh my gosh, fine minho. i really really like you and i like holding your hand. i just want to know where we're going."

"well, we're here." minho stated as they were standing outside of a different dorm room.

a.n.

WAIT OMG THANK YOU GUYS FOR 100k READS I JUST REALIZED THIS UM WHATTTT??? HOW??

I WILL CRY, THANK YOU ALL SO SO MUCH🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

~

i have a bad migraine, but that's okay

hopefully it will go away soon (please just ignore any typos cause i didn't proofread)