77

jisung sat on his bed, while he was in minhos arms and munching away on the cheesecake the boys got for him.

"want a bite?" jisung asked cutely as he brought a spoonful to minhos lips.

minho opened his mouth, allowing jisung to feed him with a smile plastered on his face.

"mmmm," minho hummed.

"good?" jisung asked.

"very good baby." minho then placed a kiss to jisungs cheek as he held onto the boys waist tightly.

"you know, we hardly have any pictures together..." jisung frowned, "what am i supposed to make my lockscreen?"

"you're so gay." minho rolled his eyes.

"for you, yes!" jisung winked jokingly at the latter.

"let's take a picture now." minho suggested as jisung ate his final bite of cake for the night.

"yay!" jisung cheered as he leaned into minho.

minho took out his phone, holding it up so that the two of them were within the frame.

"3...2...1," minho announced before taking the photo and he repeated that a second time as well.

"you're cute." minho smiled as he stared at the pictures.

"i look frightening." jisung hid his face in his hands, "no more photos for us i guess."

"kitten, you look adorable, stop it!" minho scolded as he made jisung remove his hands from his face.

"no i don't." jisung pouted.

"yes you do and i am going to prove it!"

"what? how?" jisung questioned, but minho didn't respond.

instead, he scrolled through the apps on his phone until he found the one he wanted.

he opened it up, concealing his screen from jisung and did exactly what he wanted to do.

"all done." minho smiled as he tackled jisung into a hug.

"what did you do?" jisung asked worriedly.

"open your phone baby." minho suggested and jisung did exactly as the latter said.

~

1/2 swipe to view more

@leeve.me.alone isn't my baby the cutest? right answers only:)

view all comments

—>@bigbam he is pretty cute👀

—>@youngk we lowkey twins... so hell yeah he's cute

—>@chenlesvocalcords he is cute😳

—>@chuckysdad.changmin awe he's so cute minho!!

—>@hwangyeji very cute:)

—>@liamainvocal almost as cute as my girlfriend @hwangyeji 🥰🥰

~

"see it's unanimous, you're beautiful bubba." minho placed a quick kiss to the boys soft lips before he continued to hug him.

"i say we sleep now," minho suggested, but jisung protested.

"no sleep, more kisses." jisung pointed to his lips as he said this.

"i don't know... i think you might have to work for it." minho shrugged, not wanting to give in so easily.

"how would i do that?"  jisung frowned, just wanting some affection.

"i guess you'll have to sleep on it so you can figure that one out." minho laid his head down on jisungs pillow, silently laughing to himself.

"noooo, minhoooo!" jisung whined, "please give me kisses."

"you're such a baby." minho responded, still not budging from his spot.

jisung flipped the boy from his side to his back and laid on top of his chest.

minho stared at jisung in amusement as the latter scrunched up his nose from frustration.

"kisses, now!" jisung demanded.

"as you wish my prince." minho leaned up towards jisung, planting a soft, yet loving kiss onto jisungs lips.

"okay, now i can sleep peacefully." jisung shrugged as he went to get into bed next to minho, but minho wasnt going to just allow that to slide.

minho pinned jisung beneath him, keeping their faces in close proximity as he stared down at jisungs lips.

"that's all?" minho questioned. he watched as jisung gulped from his nerves and he felt the boy tense up beneath him.

"wh-what else do you want?" jisungs voice shook a bit, revealing how nervous minho was truly making him.

"one more kiss, of course."  minho leaned down, kissing jisung before the boy could react and then fell beside him.

"you're a tease." jisung scoffed as he hit minho in the chest.

"would you like more than just a kiss, kitten?" minho asked with a smirk.

"shut up." jisung rolled over to face away from minho, but this only caused the boy to respond by wrapping his arms around jisungs small waist.

"you're like a little teddy bear, perfect for cuddling when trying to sleep." minho nuzzled into the crook of jisungs neck, smiling as he allowed himself to relax. 

"you're so annoying." jisung muttered.

"i complimented you." minho said, pretending to sound hurt.

"just go to sleep."

"as you wish kitten." minho stole one last kiss from the latter before giving up on his games and ultimately getting the rest he so desperately needed.

a.n.

idk how i feel about this chapter

my head feels kinda weird tonight but oh well

also idk if any of y'all know this

but bboiiiiiiii is the actual love of my life, i am marrying them and there's nothing that can stop me🤠 (we know eachother irl btw)