Chapter-1

Naruto was not a normal orphan. He was what every orphan was 'without family'. He was alone, he was hated, he was beaten up by the villagers. He had no idea why the villagers hated him. He had very few precious people Hiruzen, Ayame, Techui and shisui Uchiha. It was sad actually, a boy his age five being hated by everyone.

Naruto had learnt this early on in life. He was hated in the orphanage he lived in as well. Ever since he learnt to walk on his own, the matron of the orphanage started treating him like trash. he was not allowed to play with the children of his age and even when he managed to talk to them, they would sneer at him and tell him, in no certain words, that a monster like him was not welcome in their group. He would get sad and leave.

''The demon is there" a man in the mob of people said. Naruto was very smart for his age he knew how to escape the mob but today they had ninjas with them. They cornered him and started to beat him. " Stop," naruto said. " Did you stop when you killed my wife?" one of the people in the mob said, this was only one of the things that people say to him "What the hell are you talking about I didn't do anything!" 

 A genin was about to stab Naruto in the chest but was stopped "Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!" A young voice called out. The villagers, Chunin, and Genin alike were all quickly disposed of by the Jutsu. Naruto closed his eyes as he felt himself being picked up off the ground.

"Oh, kami. Naruto, I'm sorry I couldn't get here fast enough. I was just appointed to ANBU and stuff and I didn't..." He stopped as he watched Naruto open his eyes. His eyes started to tear up, his eyes looked dead like he had no will to live anymore there was so much that 5 year old could handle. Naruto looked up at him and his eyes lit up a little "Shisui nii-san" He said, Shisui looked at the boy who he saw as his little brother "Don't worry naruto everything is gonna be alright" 

He grabbed naruto and rushed towards the hospital. " he needs medical attention immediately" he said to one of the nurses " Get the demon out of here" the man glared at her and released killing intent " you will treat him NOW!'' Shisui said. The nurse nodded and grabbed naruto and took him to treat him. 

Hiruzen was sitting and doing paperwork but one thing was on his mind today was October 10th the day that the fourth Hokage defeated the nine tails. This day the villagers would go hunting down the demon. " What the hell will I tell jiraya he is coming back today to check up on Naruto," he thought. He was brought out of his thoughts when someone entered " Lord Hokage!" The anbu in a wolf mask said.

"Naruto was attacked today. Pretty brutally too. But that's not what's important." Shisui said as the Third raised an eyebrow.

"What happened to the attackers?" The Third asked. He saw Naruto as a grandson and he wanted to make sure he got justice.

"I burnt them alive with a fire Jutsu." The Third nodded.

"Now what is possibly more important than him almost dying Wolf?" Wolf, also known as Shusui, took a deep breath.

"I saw Jiraya-sama going towards the orphanage I suspect he is going there to meet naruto".

Sarutobi tensed up when he heard his students name he had promised jiraya that he would take care of Naruto since he was the one who didn't allow jiraya to take naruto with him "I deserve whatever he has to say to me I failed him and Minato and kushina" The old Hokage said.

"Wolf I want you to stay with naruto until he fully recovers and doesn't worry about Tsuki I will tell Itachi what happened I am sure he will understand, right now I don't trust anyone in that hospital with Naruto's safety". Shusui nodded and vanished as Hiruzen sighed he knew the orphanage had kicked out Naruto yesterday when he went outside the village for a meeting with the fire lord and If jiraya found out there would be hell to pay.