Part-41

The building under Naruto began to shatter and fly up toward him. "Oh shit... Let's go Baa-chan" Naruto said and he quickly threw a kunai off to the side and grabbing Tsunade's arm flashed away.

Naruto and Tsunade appeared in time to see the large trench through the centre of the village form, it had been a very directed blast of gravity that had sent anything in its path flying out of the way.

"Naruto you go, I need to stay and keep an eye on everything with Katsuyu. Oh take her with you, and good luck" Tsunade said from the hiding place Naruto had flashed to before handing Naruto a small slug that crawled into his cloak pocket...

"No sweat Baa-chan, I'm sure the toads will be here to help soon," Naruto said half confidently.

Not wanting to give away Tsunade's location Naruto decided to sneak out of the area and look to hit Pein with a surprise attack.

Naruto appeared in front of the deva path. He saw as the summoning pain landed beside him and went through hand signs "Summoning jutsu!" in a puff of smoke the other four paths appeared aswell.

Naruto body began to get surrounded with a purple aura as he closed his eyes and as he opened them they were purple with a horizontal slash in them and he had orange marking around his eyes.

Naruto stared at his enemy "Katsuyu please tell me all of their abilities that you know off?" He said in his calm tone "Well the one in the middle has to ability to repel and attract anything towards you, the one on the left can absorb any and all ninjutsu the one on the right can summon creatures, the one behind the towards the right can revive and heal and the last pein can extract any information out of you by ripping out your soul and also all their vision are linked"The slug finished explaining, Naruto nodded and got ready as he saw the summoning path go through hand signs "Summoning Jutsu!".

Naruto looked at the huge rhino that was rushing towards him, but in a flash of purple the rhino was sliced in half, seeing this the summoning path went through hand signs "Summoning jutsu!" in a puff of smoke a large bird with a huge beak and a three-headed dog appeared, Naruto looked at them and created a clone, who threw a kunai at the bird in a flash naruto appeared above the bird, rising his sword a purple glow came around his whole body "Great dragon shock" He said in a calm tone as a huge dragon made of purple chakra sliced the bird into small pieces.

Then behind naruto, there were several puffs of smoke the three giant Battle toads of Myobokuzan along with the two elders and Gamakichi appeared.

Naruto looked at Gamabunta who nodded and leapt into action engaging the three-headed dog, Two shadow clones burst to life behind Naruto, they pulled the scroll from his back and flickered to the sides of the crater. They unravelled the scroll and weaved through hand signs. In a puff of smoke, forty tri-pronged kunai sat before them. The two clones then took the opportunity to litter the crater with them, before they themselves rolled the scroll back up, and tossed it at the original."First I need to take out the healing path"

"I...see so you've attained Sage Mode like Jiraiya-Sensei" Pain commented as he remembered how annoying that mode had been with his fight with Jiraiya.

"Jiraiya...-SenseI?" Naruto said in confusion due to the way Pain was referring to Jiraiya.

"I too also learnt techniques from Jiraiya-sensei...as fellow students of Jiraiya-sensei we should be able to come to an understanding wouldn't you agree it was his dream for peace after all" Pain replied back confusing Naruto even further.

"Peace cut the crap...how can you call any of this peace" Naruto said in a calm tone as he thought about the state his village was in the state his friends were in this wasn't peace.