Part-27

"It's been a long time Goro," Senzaru said to the man standing a distance away from "You're as good as ever Senzaru," Goro said to his former comrade.

"So why are you here and did you went after naruto?" Senzaru asked, Goro just gave him a blank look "I was not trying to kill him just capture him, lord Sato orders and he would get in the way of the chitchat ...of you and me."

Senzaru narrowed his eye at Goro and spoke "What would you and I have to talk about, I thought we had already made our intentions clear to each other that day.". Goro closed his eyes and spoke "Well yes but I still want you to join us, you know senzaru this world is hell unless all the five great nations don't become one there will be wars and more people will die do you want that"

"No... I don't want wars but the way Sato wants to bring peace is wrong and I will not stand for it, I'll repeat it as many times as it takes, you and I have a different sense of justice. No matter what the reason I will not join the man who kills his own comrades to gain power!" Senzaru said.

Goro opened his eyes "I see." Goro said as his entire body was engulfed in water "Wate sword the Fifth stage: Water stance" He said as he took a stance with his sword pointing to the ground "If you refuse I don't have any other choice but to kill you" Goro said as he continued "and I m not foolish enough to hold back against you be prepared senzaru".

Senzaru closed his eyes "Very well then I shall do the same". Blue flames surrounded senzaru's sword showing that he had activated the fourth stage of his sword. Goro rushed towards senzaru as they both clashed their swords Senzaru's sword was covered in blue flames and Goro sword was covered in water.

Senzaru ducked under the slice that was aimed for his head and tried to slash at Goro chest who jumped away, They both rushed at each other clashing with their swords.

In a distance, the anbu who were beside naruto, and a female member who was healing naruto were looking at the battle and the honestly only thing they were able to see were flashed of blue clashing with each other "I can't follow their movements at all" One of the anbu thoughts.

Senzaru dodged another slice that was aimed for his chest, then his head clashed his sword with the owner of the water sword as they clashed their sword various times deflecting each other's attack then they both locked their swords and looked into each other eyes Goro spoke "Die Senzaru!" He said as they both jumped back as Senzaru was the first to attack bringing down his sword to slice Goro in half to which Goro jumped back and pointed his sword at Senzaru as various balls of water came out of the sword rushing towards senzaru who tightens his grip around his sword "Fire style: Firewall!" He said and swung his sword sideways forming a blue wall of fire blocking all the water balls.

Both swordsmen were a distance away looking at each other "The sword of water grants the user to adapt to all any situation after just receiving one attack even if my sword has the highest attack power among all the other 8 swords, just one attack and he will adapt to it and heal" Senzaru thought.

" Just what are you thinking senzaru you know that the worst matchup for the fire sword is the water sword I can adapt to all attacks after just getting hit by them once, I have already adapted to your speed and attack and my sword fourth ability is instant regeneration you have no chance," Goro thought as he smirked.

"If I fight him at this distance I will be at a disadvantage," Senzaru thought as he disappeared leaving a trail of blue flames and appeared in front of Goro "In that case close quarter combat it is."

Senzaru swung his sword attempting to slice off Goro head who just moved back to dodge his attack, Both Goro and senzaru brought their sword up and clashed. They both appeared and disappeared throughout the battle filed. "His speed just increased and not only that he has managed to land some attacks but due to my fourth stage they have already healed," Goro thought as he received another slice in the stomach which instantly healed "Only a few more seconds and I will be adapt to his speed," Goro thought blocking another fire attack from senzaru aby unleashing a water attack of his own but to his surprise, his water was evaporated as a slash of blue flames came towards him he didn't have time to react so he took the attack head-on as there was an explosion of blue flames.