Part-23

In the village hidden in the leaves 14 years before the nine tails attack.

A red-haired boy with yellow bangs could be seen walking through the streets of Konoha this boy was no less than 10 years old, his name was senzaru black rose.

Senzaru was walking towards the academy looking down since his mother had died a few days ago.

Flashback.

A beautiful woman with a blonde woman was sitting on the bed with a blanket covering her, beside her was a boy with red hair with yellow bangs, the woman looked at " Senzaru..." she said.

Senzaru looked at his mother and answered " Yes mother?"

" Do you know why you were born stronger than others?" She asked, senzaru looked down trying to answer but he had none " I don't know mom," He said.

The woman just smiled at the boy " The reason is so that you save weaker people. You must never use that god-given strength to hurt others or for personal gain. It is the duty of those who are born strong to protect the weak. It is a mission they must fulfil responsibly. Make sure you never forget that."

Senzaru smiled at his mother " I won't mom". The woman smiled back and gestured senzaru to come close and senzaru did then his mother pulled him into a tight hug " I don't have much time to live my illness will take my life very soon, I know your life will be hard from here since your father died and now me but before I go I want you to know, I was blessed to be a mother of such a strong and gentle child. I will entrust everything to Senzaru." She said with tears streaming down her face, senzaru who was still hugging his mother also started crying.

Flashback ends.

" Mom I will make sure that I protect the people precious to me and I will never use my power for personal use," Senzaru thought.

" Hey senzaru!" A voice said as Senzaru turned around to see his best friend, he had blonde spiky hair with blue eyes. 

" Hey minato" Senzaru greeted his bestfriend

Minato and Senzaru started walking towards the academy together " So we are giving the graduation exams today" Minato said as Senzaru nodded " We are for our age we are graduating from the academy pretty early, we both are the only ones who are graduating from the academy in our age group that means we won't be in a genin team for at least 2 years " Senzaru said with a sigh as Minato also sighed.

" So how are you in mastering the fire sword?" Minato asked and senzaru sighed "  I haven't gone very far but I am sure I will master the blade one day," Senzaru said with a grin as minato nodded with a smile.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Time skip 2 years.

Senzaru and minato had become genin at the age of 10 and they had done many C rank missions since they didn't have a genin team yet and the purpose of D rank missions are made for improving the teamwork of a genin team.

But today they were going to be assigned with a genin team both senzaru and Minato were heading towards the academy for their genin teams to be assigned to the " Man this place brings back memories" Senzaru said as Minato could only nod in agreement.

They both entered the academy only to hear all the girls squeal " MINATO-KUN! SENZARU-KUN!" They all said as both Minato and senzaru sighed " Even after 2 years the fangirls will never change" Minato said as Senzaru could only nod in agreement.

They both went to their seats and waited for the sensie to arrive and announce their teams and they didn't have to wait for long.

" Class today I am going to be announcing the teams so listen carefully," The teacher said and began calling out the names ( Most of the teams don't matter so let's get to the interesting teams)