Part-24

Naruto was holding Tsuki's hand she had an eye transplant since they got Shisui's other eye from Danzo a few days ago.

" So how do you feel?" He asked, " Well I can't see anything so pretty bad but once I get these damn bandages off I will be able to use my mangekyo without having the fear to go blind."

 Naruto nodded " Well I won't be here to take care of you I am going on a mission tomorrow, sorry," Naruto said with his head down, Tsuki just smiled and put a hand on his cheek, "I told you before don't worry about it Lady Shizune will stay here until you come back and besides This mission can form an alliance between Kumo and Konoha So don't worry about me and just give it your all," She said in a caring tone, Naruto smiled and nodded.

" Get some sleep it's night time and I have to go on a mission early in the morning," He said and help her lay down on the bed and laid beside her as they went to sleep cuddling.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Naruto and Senzaru were running through the woods at top speed to the land of silence also known as the land without rules for transferring the goods to Kumo to Konoha and Konoha to Kumo, So the raikage had sent some of his anbu to meet up meet the Kitsune flash and Senzaru at the land of silence.

" So what do you think will we get any clues at the land of silence?" Senzaru asked, Naruto didn't answer for a while "I think we will if we will get any clues it will at the land of silence."

Senzaru nodded in agreement " How long will it take before we reach the land of silence since that land had never hired me so I have never been to that land." Naruto said Senzaru spoke without looking at naruto " 1 more day if we keep going at the speed we are going currently and 2 days if we rest up somewhere."

Naruto nodded under his mask " In that case, I think we should keep going and rest up a little at night". Senzaru nodded in agreement " I think that's the best thing to do since we will need our full strength."Senzaru said as Naruto nodded in agreement.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the land of silence.

Daichi was currently sitting on a chair with a brown glow around him definitely coming from his blade, he was meditating until a ninja flashed beside him " My lord" He said.

Daichi opened one of his eyes and looked at the ninja " What is it?" He asked as the ninja spoke "Our sources have told us that the kitsune flash and Senzaru black rose along with a few anbu of Kumo will be arriving at our land tomorrow" The ninja said.

A small smile came on Daichi's face "Good job if you get any information on them again tell me immediately" He said with a serious tone the ninja nodded and vanished.

Daichi sent chakra to the hilt of his sword and after a few minutes, a hologram of Sato appeared.

"Why did you contact me Daichi it's rather late," Sato said rubbing his eyes it was clear that the man had been woken up from his sleep, Daichi sweatdropped at his leader's antics then he spoke "Uzumaki and Senzaru are coming here you predicted that Uzumaki would come but not senzaru," Daichi said.

Sato's face became serious immediately " Is that so, If senzaru is coming mine aswell sent someone and have a reunion" Sato said with a grin, Daichi grinned back "I wonder if he really is strong enough to kill the Fire pillar of Konoha?" Daichi said if he was honest to himself there was no way that he could beat senzaru, the man was as strong as Goro and the only one he could confidently say defeat the man was their leader.