Chapter- 3

Naruto was sitting on top of the 4th Hokage statue as it had been 4 years since jiraya left Naruto was halfway through his hiraishin seal but the hard part was coming now he had to advance his father's seal to create level 3 of his father technique " Dammit it's the graduation test today" Naruto said he was fed up of the academy he was at the top of his class and that meant he had a lot of fan-girls.

" Well mine as well go at least I will get rid of all the fangirls today," naruto said as he got up and vanished in a bolt of yellow lightning in the academy a dark-haired boy was sitting and looking to of the window looking at him with heart in  her eyes was a pink-haired girl she was Sakura Haruno looking at Sasuke Uchiha at the last sit was a dark-haired girl who sighed " All these fangirls are so stupid if they continue this they will die when they become a genin," she thought her name was Tsuki Uchiha " Come on Tsuki-chan go on a date with me," Kiba inuzuka said as he looked at her " How many times I told you Kiba I don't like you," Tsuki said as she was irritated by all the boys who had asked her out on a date, of course,  she declined them all, Suddenly the door of the class opened as a boy with a black shirt and white pants with and shinobi sandals had blonde spiky hair and two jaw length, spiky ear tails on each side of his head he had blue eyes and tan skin entered the class room as soon as he came all the girls in the class squeal " Nartuo-kun!" they all said as naruto ignored them all and looked at the seat next to Tsuki as She looked at him as he smiled at her as she Blushed and looked away and sat next to her " Hey Tsuki" Naruto said as he smiled " H-hey naruto-kun" she said " So how is that technique going" he said as she looked at him and sighed " Not everyone is like you naruto we take time to learn things applying fire chakra to a sword is hard the chakra control needed is at least chunin level" she said as naruto scrathed the back of his head " Sorry!" he said chuckling as she sighed " You know for someone who is a damn genius you act stupid sometimes" she said as naruto chuckled " Comeon don't act like that Tsuki" he said as she sighed as naruto noticed sasuke glaring at him " What's his problem?" naruto asked as tsuki chuckled " So you have finally noticed after you defeated sasuke in that spar 4 years ago and he thinks of me as his sister so he is overprotective of me" she said as Naruto sighed yup he had a Uchiha hit man after him great just great.

Naruto talked to Tsuki until Iruka entered the room "  Goodmorning class" he said. Checking the classroom he noticed that he didn't get their attention he used his patented Big head just and said " Silence!".

Everyone Quite down as he began to speak " Today is your graduation Exam and those who will pass will start their ninja life. We will start with a written exam, followed by weapon and finally taijutsu and ninjutsu." He said as he started handing out the paper as he got near naruto a discretely smile appeared on Mizuki's face. Mizuki was Iruka's assistance and like many others, he hated the demon brat and tried everything so he could fail and take his revenge. Naruto sensed something strange about his exam paper and sighed and dispelled the genjutsu placed on his paper and started writing being at the top of the class and know as a genius and being one naruto finished his paper in 15 mins as Tsuki finished it in 30 followed by Sakura and Sasuke as they all waited for the rest of the class.

" Ok class time's up," Iruka said as Mizuki got up and started collecting the exam papers. After which the class moved to the training field for the weapon exam.

"Alright class, you have here 10 kunai and 10 shurikens that you must throw and hit the marks" - Iruka explained and started calling names and each of the students moved forward for the evaluation.

"Uchiha Sasuke" - Iruka called and suddenly every fangirl was yelling "SASUKE is the best", "GO SASUKE SHOW THEM", Tsuki seeing this rolled her eyes and thought "And they called themselves shinobi, Sasuke doesn't even care about them".