Part-34

Kakashi and his team were jumping from tree branch to tree branch going towards the direction of the sky country "We are gonna reach the sky country probably tomorrow be on your guard team" Kakashi said, "Kakashi-sensie" Sakura called her sensie, Kakashi looked at her and gestured her to continue "Why did we get the orders not to engage this Sato guy in battle, only you, Naruto and Tsuki can fight him?" Sakura asked.

Kakashi looked at his former student "Sakura tell me can you or anyone here expect Naruto or Tsuki can stand a chance against Lady Hokage?" Kakashi asked Sakura shook her head "Well Sato is far stronger than Lady Hokage, Rumors say that he even defeated my former sensie the fourth Hokage and naruto's father" Kakashi said making Sakura eyes widened then she looked at naruto with a worried look "Sakura I know what you are thinking but I need to do this alone, remember we fight two types of battle the first is a battle to win and the other is a battle for pride" Naruto said, Sakura didn't understand what naruto exactly meant by a battle for one's pride so she nodded and stayed silent.

"This is gone very troublesome, Naruto you said you have the map for the Sky country?" Shikamaru said Naruto nodded "In that case, I think we should stop and think of a way of infiltrating the sky country without attracting any kind of attention towards us," Kakashi said as they all stopped, Naruto nodded in agreement "Well I think we definitely should do that but, I have one of Jiraya-sensies spies, who knows a lot about the sky country, I think he can provide us with some info about sky country defence," Naruto said. Kakashi thought about it and nodded "I think that would be the best course of action once we get the information we can form a good strategy Since our goal is to kill Sato and not let anyone interfere with Naruto and Sato's battle it would be wise if we don't attract attention to ourselves" Kakashi said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

18 hrs later.

Kakashi and the team had arrived at the location where they were supposed to meet Naruto's spy "Guys I will go and meet the spy you wait here" Naruto said to his team all of them nodded "Verywell once we get the information we will start moving we are only about an hour away from the sky country" Kakashi said, Naruto nodded and walked away.

Naruto arrived at a shop "Well I haven't visited this place for at least a year" He thought with a smile as he entered the shop, he saw an orange-haired girl on the counter reading a book "It's been a long time Sasame" He said. The girl looked up at her book as soon as she saw that blonde hair she smiled "Naruto-kun!" She ran jumped into the arms of the man standing before her.

She looked up to the man who was taller than her, "It's good to see you Naruto-kun, what brings you to here?"

"Well, I'm here on a mission. I going to Sky Country; my group just stopped to rest. I have to leave in the morning, but I couldn't pass through here without seeing you. So how is everything?" The blond shinobi questioned.

"It's great, ever since you saved me and my family from those rogue shinobi a year ago," She said.

"So I know you're not here on a social call, so what do you want?" She said.

Naruto scratched the back of his while smiling, "Well I do wish it was social call", he removed his hand from his head and gave Sasame a steely gaze, "However, my mission is a dangerous one. I know you guys keep tabs on all the ninja in this area, care to give me a breakdown on where they patrol and an estimate on how many to expect?"

Sasame led the blond to her two-story house. They entered the two-story flat, which consisted of a living room that was furnished decently enough and the kitchen was a regular green coloured kitchen. Naruto didn't get to see the rest of the house because Sasame offered him a seat on the burgundy couch. Naruto took a seat while the orange-haired girl headed upstairs. She came back downstairs about 3 minutes later with a map and a red marker. She laid the map on the coffee table.