Part-33

Naruto opened his eyes to see the sealing "Dammit how long have I been out for" Naruto said, he grabbed his head "My head hurts like hell!" he thought, he tried to move his body but soon he realized that his body was too weak to move "Dammit I need to get some food in my system".

"You got that right" Naruto heard Kurama said, "Yeah but shouldn't your chakra be enough to heal me?" Naruto asked he heard the fox sigh "In normal case, yeah but the sword is blocking my chakra from entering your system" Kurama said, That confused naruto "But you healed me during my first test didn't you?".

"I had to force my chakra and 90% of it was getting blocked only because of that Uchiha girl you are alive right now and if I forced my chakra into your system when your body is in this condition it would do more bad than good," Kurama said as naruto sighed "But isn't enma the only sword that can handle demonic chakra without any side effects on the sword?" Naruto asked, Kurama didn't respond for some seconds "Yeah when I meant the sword was blocking my chakra I meant it was absorbing my chakra and sending it back to seal, from what I can tell the sword will not allow you to use any of my chakras until you master it"Kurama said.

"Well that would make more sense but that sword is sure evil the tests were brutal" Naruto said as he remembered the first and the second test and the last test was even harder than the first two "Man what have I gotten me into," Naruto thought.

"So you are finally awake"  Naruto heard a voice looking at the entrance of the door he saw jiraya "Hey Ero-Senin what are you doing here?" Naruto asked Jiraya who just gave him a grin "Now now can't I come to see my student especially after the hell you went through" Jiraya said, Naruto gave him a confused look "How the hell do you know I went through in the test?". Jiraya grinned at him and took out a piece of paper "Now don't tell me you forgo,t I mean we came up with this seal together and because of this seal you were able to get rid of Danzo" Jiraya said as Naruto sweatdropped "How the hell did I not recognize the sealing markings" Naruto thought.

Jiraya walked towards naruto "I saw what the sword did and what people take years of experience to get, the sword managed to awaken those raw battle instincts that every person has within them even for someone like me it took me at least until I was 20 years old and same can be said for minato and most of the shinobi I know the only expectation is" Jiraya said "Itachi Uchiha" Naruto finished the sentence as jiraya nodded "Well I understand why enma did what it did you need to be at your peak if you want to defeat Sato" Jiraya said then his face became serious "I sense Tsuki is in the kitchen that's why I came to tell you something".

Naruto looked at Jiraya he had a pretty good idea of what jiraya wanted to tell him "Is it about Sasuke what the hell did he do now?" Naruto asked "Actually he did something good,  Sasuke killed Orochimaru," Jiraya said. Naruto looked at him his eyes were wide "He has grown that strong enough to kill an S rank ninja" Naruto said, Jiraya scoffed "Maybe but from my calculations Orochimaru was reaching the limit of his current vessel so my guess is he took the chance to kill Orochimaru In his weakened state".

Naruto rubbed his temples "I guess I will tell Tsuki myself I am sure that she will think that Sasuke would come back to the village" Naruto said with a sigh Jiraya nodded in agreement "You Tsuki is very similar to how your mother as she has a good attitude and she is kind and sometimes hyperactive" He said with a smile, A sad smile came to Naruto's face "I never knew my mom but I guess if you say so I must be pretty blessed" Naruto said, Jiraya put a hand on his shoulder "Yes naruto remember I taught you never take anything for granted because what you have might be like a dream to others, you rest I will tell Tsuki that you woke up".

Jiraya went out of the room and went to the kitchen "I said that you should have killed that Uchiha when you had the chance" Kurama said, Naruto sweatdropped "You know I could not kill the heir of the Uchiha clan when he was in the village but now..." Naruto thought "Naruto don't act on your emotions remember what the 2nd stage of the test was so that you don't decisions based on your emotions if he keeps on going down the path he is going you will have to make a choice," Kurama said as naruto sighed "I need to talk to Tsuki about this and also what I saw in shisui's memories the Uchiha clan was planning a coup de ta against the leaf do you Itachi killed the Uchiha clan to protect the village?".