Part-35

Two warriors stood on centre stage gazing into the eyes of each other. With their own goals yet to be accomplished, nothing would stand in their way and they had every intention to fight to the death.

Naruto, with a tight grip on Enma, was watching Sato closely. The man that stood before him was stronger than all the 5 kage individually whose skills surpassed his own. He couldn't take this man lightly at all. Every move had to be well calculated.

Naruto moved from his spot at blinding speed appearing in front of Sato. Swinging his blade, Sato vanished from his spot and Naruto connected with air. Twirling the sword in his left hand, he raised the blade above his head to stop the Black coloured blade from behind and above. The force of the strike broke the ground beneath his feet.

Turning his head to Sato, a grin was present on Naruto's face. One was also present on Sato's as well. In an instant, both warriors vanished from the sight of all who watched appearing high in the air. Their blades clashed, and then they vanished once again. The ground was the next place that they appeared; again, their swords met once again before vanishing from sight.

Naruto appeared a distance away. Resting on one knee with the ever-present purple glow, he wondered where the leader of the sky country disappeared to. He got his answer when he heard roaring and saw a visible dragon in the form of black lightning flying directly at him.

With Kakashi vs Michael.

Kakashi dodged another stream of blue fire that was coming his way "His affinity to fire is so high had he can produce fire without weaving any hand sign and due to that reason I can't copy his jutsu with my Sharingan" Kakashi thought as he observed the man, One thing that he noticed that the man was way too cocky and was underestimating him.

He went through hand signs and took a huge breath in "Fire style: Dragon flame bomb" He said sending multiple balls towards Michael who smirked and waved his hand as blue flames appear and completely consumed Kakashi's attack "I from the Tanaka clan, our clan has the affinity to fire so high that we even don't need to weave hand signs to perform jutsu's and the blue flames you see are the highest level of flames they will burn everything in their path" Michael said with a confident smirk.

Kakashi looked at the man "I can use Kamui only three times I have to wait for the correct opportunity and strike". Kakashi went through hand signs as lightning started cackling in his hand, he aimed his hand towards Michael "Lightning wolf". A wolf made out of lightning came towards Michael who waved his hand as a firebird formed and smashed into the Lightning wolf creating a miniature explosion.

Michael's eyes widened when he felt something behind him, He ducked as a hand covered in lightning pass right through where his head was, he did a backflip aiming a kick towards Kakashi's head, who brought his hand in an X motion and blocked it, Michael smirked as flames came around his body trying to burn Kakashi but the Kakashi that was in front of him poofed into smoke, "Tch a shadow clone huh".

Kakashi who was hiding in a distance observing the man "He can produce flames from any part of his body, so getting close to him is not a good idea and any long-range attack he will cancel it out with his flames, this is a troublesome situation but I have got a plan"

Back to Naruto vs Sato.

Naruto waited as the attack got close enough. When it did, he stood up slowly and swung his sword in a downward slash. Purple chakra in the form of a Fox destroyed the dragon and continued toward the surprised Sato.

Before the Fox shaped chakra hit the ground, Sato vanished from view. The attack cut into the ground with a force that caused the ground to break up and rubble to fly everywhere. There was now a hole forming in a straight line that marked the ground.