Part- 6

It has been a month since Naruto became a genin under senzaru and he would say that he had gotten very strong and improved the hiraishin training he could use the technique 5 times a day which was a great improvement since he could only use the technique 1 time.

Today senzaru decided that naruto needed experience so he decided that today he and naruto would take their first mission. Naruto and senzaru were walking towards the Hokage office as naruto knocked on the door  "Come in" they heard the old Hokage's voice as they entered the office  "Hey old man" both senzaru and naruto said in unison as hiruzen sweatdropped " These two are similar in so many ways" hiruzen thought " Hello senzaru and Naruto what can I do for you" hiruzen said with a smile.

" Well old man I think it's time for Naruto to go on his first mission," Senzaru said as the Hokage nodded " Well I guess a C rank mission," Hiruzen said as senzaru nodded. The Hokage was about to speak but before he could there was a puff of smoke as a dog appeared with a scroll as hiruzen took the scroll and started reading it as his eyes widened " Senzaru and naruto I have a mission for you, you see I gave Kakashi's team a C-rank mission but it seems that the bridgebuilder lied about the mission rank and the mission has been bumped up to an A-rank mission" Hiruzen said as naruto's eyes widened " Wait Tsuki is in danger" naruto said.

" Yes naruto that's why I give you the mission to go to wave country and assist Kakashi's team," Hiruzen said as both senzaru and naruto nodded " Naruto meet me at the village gates in a minute," Senzaru said as he vanished in a burst of flames and naruto vanished in a bolt of lightning.

5 minutes later.

Naruto and senzaru were standing Infront of the gates " So you ready?" Senzaru asked as Naruto nodded.

A few Hours Later With Team 7.

Team 7 had just left the boat that they used to cross into the Wave. Everyone was walking at a civilian pace since they had Tazuna with them. Tazuna was as he put a 'super amazing bridge builder'. They were travelling in a diamond formation, Sasuke in front, Sakura and Tsuki to the sides and Kakashi in the back with Tazuna in the middle of them.

They were walking calmly but they had their guard up since Kakashi warned them about a possible Jonin encounter. Suddenly Tsuki sensed someone in the bushed and quickly picked and threw a kunai into it.

"BAKA, stop playing with kunai" – Sakura yelled.

"I'm not playing I thought someone was there." – Tsuki replied and went to check the bush only to find a small white rabbit.

"Tsuki you idiot, you almost killed this poor rabbit" – Sakura said and that sent Kakashi and Tsuki thinking. "Uhm, white fur on spring that's strange unless with was used as a Substitution Technique."

"GET DOWN" – Kakashi yelled and everybody hit the deck with Kakashi dragging Tazuna. Just as he yelled above them a huge broad metal sword flew by their heads and got stuck in a tree. Moments later on top of the sword appeared a person.

He was a tall and noticeably muscular man with pale skin, short spiky black hair, brown eyes, and small eyebrows. He was wearing bandages like a mask over the bottom half of his face. Under his mask, he had a relatively narrow jawline and jagged teeth. He wore his forehead protector sideways on his head.

"What's this, a bunch of kids playing ninja" – the shinobi said.

"Momochi Zabuza, A-Rank nukenin from Kirigakure known as Demon of Kirigakure (Mist Village)" – Kakashi said preparing to face him in battle.

"Oh, look if it isn't Sharingan no Kakashi" - the shinobi now identified as Zabuza said. "Just hand me the old man and you can go"

"You know I can't do that Zabuza" – Kakashi said and lifted his headband revealing a fully matured Sharingan in his left eye.