Chapter-2

It's been 3 years since Naruto left with jiraya to train. A white hair man was sitting in the Hokage office and cursing " Paperwork you son of a bitch I will find a way to get rid of you!" hiruzen said as the anbu outside just chuckled even the all-mighty Hokage was weak against paperwork. " Minato how the hell did you deal with this shit" hiruzen cursed banging his head on the table.

Then a smile came on his face remembering a blonde boy " Naruto my boy I really miss you but at least I know that you are in a safe place with jiraya and from what reports I have got you can defend yourself now" hiruzen thought, he was brought out of his thoughts when in a puff of smoke a tod appeared in the room " Jiraya what does he want now" the old Hokage thought then a took the scroll from the toad and started reading it his eyes widened and a grin came on his face " Anbu!" hiruzen said as an anbu appeared kneeling down in front of him " Yes Hokage sama" he said the anbu said as hiruzen looked at him " I want you to escort a boy from the village gates with blonde hair and blue eyes his name is Naruto Uzumaki" hiruzen said as the anbu nodded and vanished in thin air.

At the village gates.

A boy with a black shirt and white pants with and shinobi sandals had blonde spiky hair and two jaw length, spiky ear tails on each side of his head he had blue eyes and tan skin the two guards looked at him and widened their eyes they could swear that they saw the Yondaime behind him " Halt!" the guards said as the boy looked at him " Who are you what business do you have at the village" the guard said as an anbu appeared " Is your name Naruto Uzumaki" the anbu said the boy nodded as the anbu grabbed his shoulder and vanished with him.

At the Hokage tower.

The anbu appeared with naruto in the Hokage office " Hey old man how have you been?" naruto said as the Hokage got up from his seat and hugged naruto as naruto smiled and hugged the man he saw as his grandfather " Naruto my boy the village is not the same without you" hiruzen said as naruto broke the hug " Don't worry old man I will visit you daily and I want to make a request" naruto said as hiruzen nodded " Go ahead naruto" hiruzen said.

" I want to live in the namikaze compound," naruto said as hiruzen's eyes widened " Naruto but the compound is too big for you to live alone and you can't clean or maintain it by ourself," hiruzen said as Naruto smiled " Jiji I can just use my shadow clones to clean the house and make a barrier outside the house which will make it seem like no one is living there," naruto said as hiruzen sweat dropped " Talk about blonde genius," hiruzen thought as he looked at naruto's eyes which made him look like a fool, Hiruzen just sighed " Fine naruto but an anbu will guard you," hiruzen said as Naruto sighed and nodded " Alright Jiji and about the academy," naruto said as hiruzen nodded " Take this letter to the academy instructor and you will be allowed into the academy," hiruzen said as Naruto nodded and shunshin ou of there as hiruzen just chuckled at the anbu seeing an 8 year use a chunin level technique.

At the academy.

Iruka was giving one of his boring lectures until there was a knock " Come in" Iruka said as naruto walked in all the students looked at him and naruto gave Iruka a letter as Iruka just read the letter and nodded " Well class today we have a new student" Iruka said as all the students looked at him " Introduced yourself" Iruka said as Naruto nodded " My name is Naruto Uzumaki, my likes I don't have much, my dislikes I have many, my goals is to make someone proud" naruto said with a smile which made most of the girls in the class blush " Ok naruto go take your seat next to Tsuki" he said as Naruto nodded. Naruto walked towards Tsuki " That must be shisui's sister he is gone but I will protect her I made a promise" naruto thought.

Tsuki looked at naruto " Man I hope he is different from all the other fanboys" she thought as naruto sat next to her " Hey" Tsuki said as Naruto just looked at her " Hey" naruto said with a blank expression " My name is Tsuki Uchiha" she said with a smile naruto just looked at her " naruto" he said as Tsuki nodded.