Part- 8

It had been 3 months seen the wave mission. Naruto was nearing mid jonin level. Thanks to Senzaru's hellish training he had progressed very fast, his kenjustu was the area where he had progressed the most Senzaru even said that he was close to evolving enma to its second stage. He and senzaru also had worked on a move of Naruto which used his lighting chakra nature and Hiraishin combination to become incredibly fast. Taking about the hiraishin naruto had almost mastered the jutsu he could use the jutsu at least 30 times, from what naruto guessed he would have the just down in a month, he was working on the damn jutsu for almost 5 years for god sake.

He had been working on it and his father's space-time absorption barrier for almost 4 years now. He estimated that both moves were around 25% complete. He smiled since senzaru had trained him he was progressing very fast and he was grateful to his sensie for that.

Over the past 3 months, Naruto had performed 15 C rank missions, 8 B rank mission and 4 A ranks. His record in missions was near flawless. The reports also put the things in his favour as they mentioned naruto sticking to his superiors order and carrying out all the orders he got with minimal work. It also mentioned that was capable of adapting and changing the plan on the field to ensure the success of the mission without risking lives.

Iruka had protested against the decision of the Hokage of letting naruto go to the B and A-rank mission but the old man reminded him that with senzaru their naruto was safe.

Kakashi had been training Sasuke and Tsuki to the brink of exhaustion every day for 3 months, he saw how strong naruto was and he wanted his genin to at least give naruto a challenge, Sasuke had a fully matured Sharingan and the same could be said for Tsuki, but she was still not aware of the fact that she had unlocked the mangekyo, They both were at least high chunin level since Kakashi had taught them his signature technique Chidori.

Currently, we see Naruto walking in the streets towards a bridge. Senzaru had called him there to tell him about Something Important. Soon he reached his destination where he found team 7 to be waiting. Upon seeing him Tsuki blushed as he approached them " So guys what's up" naruto said as Tsuki decided to answer the question "Kakashi called us here for something important" she said as Naruto nodded " Same here" naruto said

Soon however both Senzaru and Kakashi appeared.

"So sensei what did you call us for?" Naruto asked the question all the genins had in their mind.

"As you know the chunin exams are coming up. I have decided to recommend you for the exams. Naruto you are a special case, you will take the exam solo as you do not have a team." Kakashi explained as he handed the genin their forms.

" Kakashi sensie I don't wanna take the exams," Sakura said as Kakashi looked at her " And why is that?" he said in a curious tone " Because I know for a fact that I can't compete with the genins in the exam I will just be slowing down Tsuki and Sasuke-kun and I have decided to become a medic ninja," Sakura said as Kakashi gave her an eye smile " Verywell sakura I will talk to the head medic to train you," he said with an eye smile.

" In that case naruto I would like you to join team 7 for the chunin exams," senzaru said he knew that Naruto was more than capable of passing this exam but with him being in the team it would increase his chances of winning.

Naruto simply looked at his sensie and nodded " So it's settled naruto, Tsuki along with Sasuke will be in 1 team" Senzaru said as they all nodded.

Tsuki smiled and nodded before she began talking to her friends again. This time Kakashi spoke and said, "If you want to take the exams fill in those forms and submit them to the academy by Friday."

" Naruto I am going to eat you wanna come," Senzaru said as naruto shook his head

"Not today I have some things to do today." Naruto said as he pocketed his form " Sakura I have some books on medical ninjutsu if you want you can pick them up" naruto said as Sakura nodded and followed him "Tsuki I have something to give you please come with me" he said as Tsuki raised an eyebrow but nodded and decided to follow him. As he was walking he noticed a square rock with two perfectly shaped eye holes following him. He chuckled as he knew exactly who it was.