Part 49

It was night time and both of the armies had lost half of their men and Naruto was running with Killer bee and Tsuki towards the battlefield "Naruto" Naruto perked up hearing his name in his head "Shikaku-san?" Naruto asked, he paused for a moment and replied "Madara has entered the battle and he killed Choza".

Naruto closed his eyes "How's Choji?"

"Well he is shocked but he is angry but Shikamaru knocked some sense into him so don't worry about him, but this is about the white zetsu I heard that you have the ability to sense negative emotions," Shikaku said, Naruto nodded "Yes I do but why?".

"Zetsu has the ability to transform into anyone even copying their chakra signature it's impossible to differentiate between them, but you might be able to do something," Shikaku said, Naruto opened his eyes "Verywell I will do all I can".

Bee saw the look on Naruto's face "What's wrong bro?" Bee asked "Well Madara has entered the battle and he killed Choza" Tsuki's eyes slightly widened she knew Choza was one of the strongest shinobi in the leaf "How's choji?" Tsuki asked."

"He's alright, and the other thing is zetsu he has the ability to transform into someone and even copy their chakra signature so it's impossible to distinguish between a friend and enemy right now only I can Distinguish between them since I can sense negative emotion" Naruto said as he put his head in a ram seal "Shadow clone Jutsu!" several shadow clones puffed into existence with the Kcm glow around them.

"Go and assist everyone against the enemy," Naruto said the clones nodded and vanished in a yellow flash to the location of everyone Hiraishin mark that he had located where the battle was going.

Garra's company.

With the assistance of the 3rd Tsuchikage and Naruto's shadow clone, they were able to take down the Kages that were reanimated by Kabuto.

The defeated but still walking Mu was headed up a large rock, looking down at the battles below him.

" I'm glad I got away from that boy." Said Mu. At the end of the battle between him and Oonoki, Naruto hit Mu with one of his Rasengans, blasting Mu away. Luckily for Mu, he used his Fission Technique to split into two, saving himself from being sealed away. Naruto then flew off, going to see if he could be of any use in any other raging battles, which was good for Mu. Granted, he was now at half power and he couldn't use his Dust Techniques, he could still watch how the war concluded from the sidelines.

Mu's head snapped up as he started to go through hand signs.

" Summoning!" he shouted as he planted his hands on the ground. A coffin appeared right next to Mu. The coffin was blasted open as a figure came out of the now ruined coffin.

" What's going on? This isn't the result of the Resurrection Jutsu." Said the man.

" I can't believe I'm seeing it. Madara Uchiha. The real Madara Uchiha. Now walking on Earth as he was so long ago." Said the controlled Mu.

" Who are you?" asked Madara as he looked at Mu.

" My name is Kabuto, and I am the key player to the war that the Akatsuki is in against the Five Major Nations. I've brought you back from the dead with my technique, Edo Tensei, to fight with us." Said Kabuto through Mu.

" It is a cowardly action to talk to me through someone. Shouldn't you have met me in person if you wanted my assistance?" asked Madara with a Sharingan-enhanced glare towards Mu, which was meant for Kabuto.

" Given my current situation, and also location, I am unable to meet you in person. But I can still see you, so please, let me see the legendary Madara Uchiha, leader of the Uchiha Clan, in action." Said Kabuto.