Part-48

Naruto closed his eyes he was glowing with the Kyuubi's chakra he was in Kcm mode with Kunai all over the ground and Tsuki was beside him holding a stick, as she dropped the stick Naruto vanished and before the stick could hit the ground, all the trees that were around that area were destroyed and Naruto appeared beside her.

 Naruto nodded in satisfaction "Well you have mastered the first mode completely and now think it's about time you learned how to go tailed beast mode"Kurama said, but Naruto had one question "Can I teleport when I am in tailed beast mode?" Naruto asked  the fox who shook his head "You can, but you will lose the avatar you can't teleport the avatar along with you" 

Naruto sighed he should have guessed that "But the other ninjutsu like Rasengan and your sword techniques can be used" Kurama assured him and that was a relief "Yo Yo Yo How is it going Mr nine?" Bee asked Naruto who smiled "Well I have gotten the power input and chakra control down, Kurama is saying that I should practice the tailed beast mode," Naruto said.

Killer Bee nodded "Verywell let's go to the same room that we went before, there you will continue to train in your tailed beast mode Yeah!" Bee said to naruto who nodded and followed bee to the room.

In the room.

Naruto was in his Kcm 2 mode with the Kurama avatar around him "You have increased the time from 5 minutes to 15 minutes a few more tries and we will be ready for battle" Kurama said. Naruto nodded as the chakra around him disappeared, He panted a little before shrugging it off.

They had been practising the tailed beast mode for about 30 minutes and it was almost done and they were ready to go in battle.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 (Joint Shinobi HQ)

While the army began moving towards the giant's graveyard the Raikage, A, along with Tsunade and Shikaku were sitting in HQ going over their plans when a messenger hawk entered the room.

Shikaku collected the message and scanned it. "Madara's forces are moving! This message from Anko's squad confirms they are heading towards the Land of lightning. At the current speed, we will not be able to box them in and our forces will clash somewhere in between the Land of Hot Water and the Land of Sound. Which could mean that Orochimaru's former hideouts could become valuable assets in this war" the Nara said.

"And Kabuto is helping them out, so he will make sure that Oto is taken quickly. That will be a key location we need to evacuate the villages in that area and move to keep not only the people safe but to stop Madara from turning them into defensive outposts" A said.

"We should send messenger Hawks to all the villages and counties in the area between the two armies, tell them what is coming their way" Tsunade suggested.

"I agree, we should get to work, if there are civilians in the area it will only serve to help Madara, he won't care about civilian casualties, but as the five great nations we can't afford to be seen as heartless or Evil," A said.

"Shikaku was there any other information on the scroll?" Tsunade asked.

"Yes, Hokage-sama. It seems Anko has elected to stay behind in hopes of getting closer to the Akatsuki base in an attempt to finish off either Kabuto, Madara or both. She ordered her team to run the moment the first Zetsu began to move. They are about six hours run away from intercepting the Ambush Division if I'm correct" Shikaku said.

"I see, now the Ambush squad. Which is the division that is supposed to be backing them up?" An asked.

"Kakashi's division three are the closest team, at an ETA of four hours after the Ambush division intercepts the first wave of enemy ninja" Shikaku answered.