Part-29

In a dark cave, 7 figures were standing with the same hand sign and a blonde girl was floating in the air with red chakra coming out of her and going inside a statue, then the girl fell to the ground dead "Looks like The extraction is finish man this always takes to long" Hidan said, "Hidan Shutup it was because you that we were late because of your stupid ritual" Kakazu said, Hidan gained a tick mark on his forehead "Well you were the one who was hunting ninjas for their bounty I am not the only one who is responsible!" Hidan said.

"Enough!" A voice as both Hidan and kakazu quickly shut their mouth "Zetsu has informed me that Senzaru of the leaf has died along with Daichi and Goro" Pein said, Kisame and the other members except Itachi widened their eyes "Only Itachi and you have the power to kill Goro and senzaru" Kisame said, Pein closed his eyes and answered, "They killed each other and Daichi was killed by Uzumaki Naruto."  

"The brat has become quite a shinobi hasn't he Itachi-san," Kisame said with a grin a small smile came on Itachi's face but no one noticed it. "Well it changes nothing we will keep on gathering the Jinchuriki's when the time comes I will go after the nine tails myself," Pein said all the figures nodded "Tobi you go after the Three tails".

"Tobi is a good boy Tobi will capture the three tails," Tobi said in a child-like manner Pein sighed "Sometimes I fucking can't," He said as Konan giggled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Kumo.

The anbu had arrived recently and given their mission report to the raikage, A was currently sitting on his chair and rubbing his temples "I never thought the mission would go this bad, Senzaru was as strong as I am and still he wasn't enough how strong is that man" A Thought as an image of Sato appeared in his head, he slammed his fist on the table "That damn traitor! he killed the Wielder of the lightning sword and disappeared with the dark sword once I get my hands on him he is dead!"

A calmed himself and started writing a letter to Tsunade "Lady Hokage I am truly sorry for your loss of such a shinobi because of the mission that I assigned, and please tell naruto that I am sorry aswell I never thought that someone as strong as Senzaru would be killed and I got a letter form Naruto yesterday saying that the land of silence should be divided between Kumo and Konoha so that the land can come out of its bad state, I would like to discuss this matter with you in details, So I will be coming to Konoha in few days" Ay wrote in the letter.

"Bring me Samui," Ay said as his secretary nodded after few minutes Samui entered the room "Deliver this letter to Konoha and only the Hokage can see it," Ay said in a very serious tone, Samui nodded and caught the scroll that ay threw at her "Leave as soon as possible" Samui nodded and left the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In an unknown location.

"You know this place is rather old," Yamato said, Naruto scratched the back o his head "Well the last time someone used it was 2 years ago when I went to train with Senzaru-sensie," Naruto said in a sad tone.

"Well that's not gonna be a problem, I am sure we can manage," Yamato said trying the cheer up the boy. Naruto hearing this smiled "Verywell let's get to work"

It took Yamato 10 minutes to prepare pancakes, bacon, and eggs for him and Naruto. The two sat and ate their meal in silence, but not before saying Itadakimasu.

Naruto decided to rise from his seat to collect the dishes. When he reached down for Yamato's, he flashed him a smile, "Well, You look tired. There are two rooms here; you take the one on the right. It gets kind of lonely up here sometimes but it's cool. When you wake up Yamato-san, I will start my training in the evening."