OaujunFiat

𝐅𝐢𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

My reading glasses fogged up once again as I sip my morning coffee at the corner of my shop.

Yes, I have my own shop, but I also have my workers. I usually came here to relax, read, do some paperwork and sometimes I do help them also.

Sitting at my usual spot at the corner of the shop where I can see everyone and anyone who comes in, reading a book and sipping my favorite coffee.

Moments later, the bell rang, signaling that someone just came in.

I looked up from the book only to see a person I know too well. Someone who I haven't seen for a long time. Someone who I haven't talked to since that incident.

Oaujun...

It's not like I don't want him here. I'm even glad that he chose my shop.

But one thing that caught my attention is the man beside him and their hands intertwined with each other.

"Oh, so you've found yourself a lover huh?" I muttered to myself.

That scene from 2 years ago came back to my mind again. It keeps replaying again and again.

The scene of me standing in front of you with a gift in my hand which you denied, just like how you denied my feelings.

And those words you said to me keeps repeating again and again in my head.

"𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑎 𝑏𝑜𝑦"

Those words that you said. Those words that you chose to tell, to dump me, and to break my heart.

Those are even more painful now, now that the same guy who said he does not like boys, is now dating a boy and being all lovey-dovey in front of me.

"Dammit! I thought I've already moved on," I cursed at myself as I wiped the tears that escaped.

That day, 2 years ago, you should have said straight to me that you didn't like me for being me. Because now I know that even if I was born as a girl, you wouldn't like me still Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴀᴍ Mᴇ and not him.