PangWave pt.2

Wave's POV

" If ever we fail...I want you to forget about me, I want you to forget that we are boyfriends,"

"But, I want you to do one thing, I want you to remember that I will always love you and will never ever stop loving you"

"I love you"

Another dream with that boy I don't know who, it's been a week since I started having that dream, and every time I wake up I'm always crying. I wiped my tears and looked at the clock,

"Shiaa, I'm late!" I immediately did what I need to do and went to class.

~~~

I went to the gifted program and sat at my seat. Mr. Pom isn't there yet so while waiting I decided to look around the room, all of them are in their own world. Then my eyes landed on an empty desk in front of me, it's been just a week since that person left the program but I can't seem to remember them nor know if they are a girl or a boy. It feels like there's something wrong.

"Who's the boy in my dreams and the student who left the program that no one seems to know?"

Mr. Pom entered the room, stopping my thoughts, and just focused on the class.

~~~

After class, I just found myself next to the empty seat and touching the desk, I didn't realize it until Namtarn and Ohm called me. Seeing them just the two of them makes me feel uneasy;  like there is someone missing. I again dismissed my thoughts and just followed them to the canteen.

================================

Pang's POV

I woke up again with the same dream of me talking to a boy I don't know, I can't see him clearly but I keep repeating the same words over and over again,

"Remember that I love you"

I don't know what happened or who he is to me but every time I wake up, I'm always crying. I've been having the same dream every day for a week now but I still have no idea. Also, I always feel like there's something missing and something's wrong during this past week.

After recovering from the dream and my thoughts, I did what I need to do and went to my boring class.

~~~

Halfway through the class, the bell rang signaling that it's break time, I stood up but the teacher stopped me. I forgot that I am in the lowest section, which feels wrong to me like I don't belong here. Anyways, I looked at the open window and decided to sneak out just like I always do, and went to the canteen to see Nack.