OhmToey

Title: The One That Got Away

Toey's POV

"Do you like me too?" He asked

"W-what?! No way, I don't like you" I lied, I do. I do like him, I'm just scared that we might lose our friendship.

That was before

~~~

It's been years since that conversation happened, I still like him though

" His reaction was priceless HAHAHA" He is telling a story but I am not paying attention to it, I am more paying attention to his face, his beautiful features, and his laugh.

Throughout the years, I've fallen for him deeper and I loved him even more.

But I'm still scared to confess, but I'm gathering it up so I might confess soon.

"Ey Toey" He called me.

"Yes, Ohm?" I asked, looking at him again.

"Umm, I want to tell you something" Ohm said, looking nervous

"What is it?" I asked, somewhat expecting him to confess.

'What are you even thinking, Toey?' I mentally scolded myself.

"But I'll tell you tomorrow," Ohm said and smiled cheekily

"Aw, why not know??" I was dumbfounded by what he said.

Ohm just stood up and started running away from me, still laughing.

"Ey Ohm!" I shouted at him and just shook my head at his childish actions.

I guess, my confession became sooner than I expected. I sighed deeply, a little scared for tomorrow.

~~~

The next day, I am here standing at our usual spot, gathering all of my courage to finally confess to Ohm.

I was 'practicing' my lines when I heard him call my name, so I turned around to him. Excited but nervous.

"Ey Toey" He called out, I happily turned around, but was confused when he wasn't alone.

"Ey Ohm, who is she?" I asked curiously.

"Ow, her? That's what I'm gonna tell you today" Ohm smiled brightly.

"Ah so what is it?" I asked and carefully hid at my back the gift I was holding

"Hi, I'm Prigkhing" Said the girl and held her hand out. I shook her hand and smiled at her.

"She's uh, my girlfriend" After he said those words, I felt like there's someone who punched me at my chest. It hurts, but I chose to smile, to hide the pain.

"Woah, really?" I said, "What did you see in this asshole eh?" I jokingly said to Prigkhing.

"Ey Toey~" Ohm whined and hit me, Prigkhing and I laughed

"Okay okay haha just kidding" I said "Please take care of this troublemaker for me huh, don't let him hurt you or else..." I turned to Ohm "I'll kill you" I said and hit Ohm lightly.

They nodded and smiled.

"Now go and have a date!" I said strictly and they just laughed before waving goodbye.

I turned away first, looking at the gift I was supposed to give to Ohm

"So just like that, you forgot about me already eh?" I muttered to myself as I let my tears slowly flow down my cheeks.

If I could just turn back the time, I should have told you the truth that day, so you wouldn't have found someone else, just like today.