PangWave

The moment before they enter the room to defeat the director.

~~~

"Wave, wait" Pang held Wave's arm to stop him.

Wave looked at his arm and then looked at Pang.

"What's wrong?" Wave asked with concern and faced Pang

"Wave, " Pang uttered his boyfriend's name (yes they are boyfriends here) with nervousness in his voice.

Wave hugged Pang when he sensed that his boyfriend is nervous, " tell me what's wrong Pang, I'm listening"

They break from the hug

"We- we don't know what will happen inside, we don't know if we will succeed or will fail in taking down the director"

"Pang, " Wave stopped him, " Stop overthinking okay? We will be okay, don't worry" he comforted Pang

"No, but I already thought about this Wave, if ever we fail, I think the director will have Mr. Pom to erase my memory just like what they did to Channon"

Pang held both of Wave's wrists, using his powers,

"Wave if ever we fail and if the director will erase my memory...I want you to do the same, I want you to forget about me, I want you to forget that we are boyfriends,"

Pang didn't want any of that to happen but it is for the best of the both of them.

"But, Wave, I want you to do one thing," Pang sighed and smiled sadly, " I want you to remember that I will always love you and will never ever stop loving you"

"I love you Wave"

~~~

Pang lets go of Wave's arm, they both smiled at each other and went to their place.

"Pang, we can do this okay?"
Wave said through their in-ear before Pang entered the room, Pang replied with an "okay" and enters the room.

~~~

Unfortunately, they lost to the director, and just as what Pang predicted, the director made Mr. Pom erase Pang's memory, and because of what he (Pang) said to Wave, wave also lost his memory of Pang. Everything is gone.