ZeePerthSaint

Title: Truth or Dare

Saint's POV

We are sitting in circles at the floor, playing truth or dare, of course with a little alcohol for more fun.

Tommy spun the bottle and it landed on Me

"Truth or dare?" Tommy asked, which I answered with 'Truth'

" Do you like someone right now?" Tommy asked me

I looked around the room and my eyes landed on a particular person, I looked back at Tommy before answering, " Yes, I do"

They just made an 'OOHH' sound.

It was my turn to spin the bottle and it landed on Cooheart.

"Truth or dare?" I asked.

"Umm, dare!" Cooheart exclaimed.

" I dare you to spell the name of your crush backwards," I smirked. He was surprised by my dare but still did it.

" Hmm, O-A-K" He said and everyone shouted and screamed. Now it's Cooheart's turn and it landed on P'Zee.

"Dare," He said even before Cooheart could ask.

"Okay, then sit beside the one you like." Cooheart said and P'Zee stood up and went to sit beside me. My heart skipped a bit and my face heated up. Part of me was hoping that it was me, but another part of me is telling that I am just assuming things.

The game went on and almost all of us chose dare,

" I dare you to flick the forehead of the one you like, " Jimmy dared Plan

" Can I?" Plan asked Mean and everyone cheered and shouted including me.

He spun the bottle and it landed on me again, but this time I chose dare,

" I dare you to write on a piece of paper, the name of the person you love and give it to them when the game ends," He said so I stood up and went to get a piece of paper then wrote the name of P'Zee plus a little note saying 'I love you'.

When I came back, I sat between Jimmy and Mean, right in front of P'Zee. I spun the bottle and it landed on Perth,

"Truth or dare?" I asked

" Truth" He answered.

" Do you like someone right now? and if yes, are they here with us?" I asked

" Yes, and yes" Perth answered and everyone made an 'oohh' sound.

The game went on and on, the room is filled with laughter, screams and cheering, various dares and truths. Some of us are already drunk or knocked out.

As the game came to an end, one last dare have been done, the bottle landed on P'Zee again

" I choose dare," He said.

" I dare you to kiss the person you like!" Shouted a drunk Mean, we were shocked by his dare.

"You, give that paper to that specific person" Mean told me and I just nodded.

I was about to give it to P'Zee when he did his dare.

I was frozen in my place, tears escaping from my eyes as I stare at P'Zee's face, his eyes closed as his lips danced along, his hands going up to the head, deepening the kiss, the kiss that is full of love with a hint of lust.

Everyone else around me is either screaming, shouting or cheering, but I couldn't here anything as I focus only on P'Zee and....Perth.

I could feel my heart sunk and broke into many pieces, tears keep flowing as I continue watching them make out in front of me.

It hurts to see the one you love, love someone else, and what hurts more is that, they both like each other. Living me hopeless and broken.

I went to get a pen to erase P'Zee's name on the paper but I changed my mind and just let the paper fall in to the ground hoping for him to see and know about my feelings.

I stood up and took one last glance at P'Zee and Perth, more tears coming, chest hurting, as I walk out the room.

I don't want to play 'Truth or Dare' ever again.