PangWave pt.3

Title: ℍ𝕚𝕤 ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕖

𝗪𝗮𝘃𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I followed Namtaan and Ohm to the canteen while walking I observed the two of them, and every time I talked to them, I always wonder if I had always been talking to them? I always feel like I don't usually talk to anyone but only to someone particular but I don't know who.

I sighed for the nth time today and just ignore my thoughts. I was going back to the Gifted table when I bumped into someone,

I looked down and then looked at his face. My heart skipped a beat but I don't know why.

"𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢, 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚘, " He said. I think I've heard that voice before but I don't know when and where.

"𝚆𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚐𝚘, " Before I could speak, Namtaan called me so I just went with them.

"𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝑷𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝙶𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜"

That name, I haven't heard that before but I feel like I did. I felt a pain in my heart when I heard that so I clutched my chest looking back at him and saw him doing the same.
𝑊ℎ𝑜 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦?

~~~

𝗣𝗮𝗻𝗴'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I arrived at the canteen and ordered my food, I went to look for Nack after. I left my badge in the classroom because I don't want to get caught skipping class.

When I saw Nack I run up to him and went to sit beside him.

"𝙷𝚎𝚢, 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗?" He asked

"𝙷𝚊𝚑𝚊, 𝚘𝚏𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚑𝚞𝚐𝚛𝚢" and started eating when I felt thirsty.

I was about to get water but when I turn around I bumped into someone. I looked at his badge, 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐝 , then I looked at his face. My eyes widened without knowing why. I apologize at him,

"𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢, 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚘"

He was about to say something when a girl called him.

"𝑾𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝚕𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚐𝚘"

I felt a slight pain in my heart hearing his name. Why does it sound so familiar?

I don't know why but my body moved on its own, I looked at where they went and saw the Gifted table. I felt sad that I clenched my chest and about to go there but Nack stopped me.

"𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝙶𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜"

I looked back at the boy and saw him clenching his chest too. 𝑊ℎ𝑜 𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦?

ʙʟ ғᴀɴғɪᴄsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें