OhmFluke

Title: ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀs

𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐤𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Everything will be fine, okay?" P'Ohm ruffled my hair to reassure me.

"I'll see you later after our work, hmm?" I just nodded and was about to hug him when someone called my name.

"Ai' Fluke! Where are you?" It was my onscreen partner.

I cleared my throat and hugged P'Ohm manly instead of a full hug. I fixed my posture and said goodbye in a salute way.

P'Ohm was confused on why I am acting like that but he immediately caught up when he saw a girl approaching us. So he did the same thing.

He even winked secretly before walking away from me.

"Oh my gosh! Is that Ohm Thitiwat?!" Yim, my onscreen partner, exclaimed.

"Yeah, why?"

"Oh my gosh! Why didn't you tell me that you know him?! I have a crush on him!!"

"Hey you might have forgotten that I AM your partner, not him," I said and crossed my arms

"Aw, is my Fluke jealous?" She teased and pinched my cheeks.

"Why would I?" I moved away and slapped her hands softly, trying not to be TOO rude.

'Me jealous? No way. I just don't want you to be all over my man' I internally rolled my eyes.

"Plus I'm more handsome than him," I lied. Of course he's the most handsome man in the entire world for me.

"See? You're jealous, admit it Fluke"

"Stop it Yim! Come on, Manager's probably waiting for us." I started dragging her along.

"No, not until I get to talk to him~" She kept pulling her arms.

"You'll get to see him next week~" And she let me pull her dramatically.

Gosh this girl, I'm going to pull your hair next. Just kidding.

°°°

"Wish we could stay like this for hours, without hiding from anyone," I said as I leaned closer to P'Ohm and hugged his arms.

We're in a rented cafe waiting for our managers and my partner, P'Ohm's partner isn't feeling well so she isn't coming.

We were dating for almost 3 years now and neither of our managers nor partners know about it.  We tried to tell them as a 'joke' and they got mad saying that we'll lose our career if we did.

We were hiding for almost 3 years. HIDING. We're hiding as if we've done something wrong. As if we are criminals trying not to be caught. But all we want to do is to be able to express and show our love publicly just like those straight couples.

We just want to hold hands or hug in public. Date in public, go places with just the two of us without being judged or receive disgusted looks.

I looked out the window and saw our managers walking towards the cafe along with Yim. I quickly retracted from P'Ohm and took out my phone and earphones.

I plugged my earphones and wear one on me and one on P'Ohm. He looks confused so I pointed outside and he immediately caught up.

I'm not sure if they saw us in that position earlier, so I'll better be prepared. Act like I didn't saw them coming.

The bell chimed meaning that they already came in. I waved my hand to let them know where we are. but that wasn't really necessary as we are the only ones here.

"You seemed to be close huh?" My manager laughed.

We just laughed and I stood up to change seat so his manager would be beside him.

"Can I sit beside you?" Yim said and was about to sit beside Ohm but I pulled her down.

"Sit here beside me, will you Yim?" 

"Aw are you jealous again hmm Fluke?" They all laughed at me.

The meeting started and I just can't help staring at P'Ohm, and I think it's not just me.

"Stop staring Yim, or I'll take your eyes out" literally. I can't with this girl, stop staring at my boyfriend will you?

"Okay kha sir," she just laughed and giggled

°°°

We already finished the meeting and I'm here at my room chatting with P'Ohm, even at home we can't be together.

We were just having the time of our lives without knowing that it would be the worst.

A picture of me and P'Ohm hugging inside the cafe was leaked saying that we are confirmed dating.

I tried to ignore it and just talk to my manager about this tomorrow but I never thought that tomorrow would be my last 'tomorrow'

~

I tried to talk to my manager but I was just greeted by lots of angry fans, they all came at me at once, I called for my manager and Yim but they just looked at me in disgust.

I couldn't move, I'm scared, what are they going to do to me?

Someone pulled me out before they even get to me, I looked and saw P'Ohm.

We were running away from the angry fans and stopped in front of a car

"Get in!" P'Ohm shouted and I did

He started driving fast away from there.

"Why are they like that Phi?" 

"I don't know, but I know we're not safe anymore" I got sad from hearing that.

"It's not like we did something wrong right? Why do they have to act like that?" 

P'Ohm reached for my hands to comfort me. I looked out the window and saw a van following us.

"P'Ohm a van is following us!" He accelerated but something happened.

"P'OHM WATCH OUT!"

°°°

𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

<[ Breaking News]>

{ Actor Ohm Thitiwat and Fluke Natouch got into a car accident and d!3d while running away from fans who mobbed and chased them after discovering that they were actually dating each other...}

"Is this the right thing Phi?" I asked

"It is the best for now love," he said and hugged me.

"Everything would be alright hmm? Trust me." I hugged him back

"I always trust you Phi."

"Come on, Boun and Prem are probably waiting for us outside." He took my hand. We just got what we needed and ready to fly overseas.

"We'll continue this love story in a place where no one know who we are, in a place where we are free to express our love without being judge by others. A place and a story with just the two of us," He said and kissed my forehead.

"I love you very much."

"I love you too, love"

"Hey Ohm, hey Fluke, how much longer?" Prem called us and we all laughed.

Can't wait to be free with you P'Ohm, free to be us, free to love.