Mii2(JimmyTommy)

Requested by : AnneMhariel

Title:  𝚂𝙷𝚄𝚃 𝚄𝙿

Jimmy was leaning on the wall waiting for a friend while scrolling through his phone.

Tommy was just passing by when he noticed Jimmy, he was going to ignore Jimmy but luck was not on his side today.

"Oho, look who's here," Jimmy teased and went closer to Tommy.

"Did you miss me little Tommy?" Jimmy said and put his arm around Tommy. 

Tommy was just standing there, tired of Jimmy's sh*ts

"Now that I am close to you, I just noticed that you are really small aren't you?" Jimmy teased and laughed but Tommy didn't even bulge.

Jimmy stopped laughing and leaned closer to Tommy's ears 

"That's why your girl left you for me, because you are small" Jimmy laughed again teasing Tommy

But Tommy wasn't having it and couldn't keep it anymore, especially when the topic is about his girl.

Jimmy was still laughing when Tommy suddenly grab him by the collar and pushed him to the wall,

"If you don't have anything nice to say, just shut up!" Tommy said furiously before letting go of Jimmy's collar harshly

Tommy was about to leave when Jimmy spoke again,

"I will shut up if you make me," Jimmy made a face mocking Tommy when he look back.

Tommy rushed back to Jimmy, annoyance and anger clearly written on his face. He grabbed Jimmy by the collar again, but instead of pushing Jimmy back into the wall, he pulled Jimmy towards him and smashed their lips together.

Jimmy was taken aback by Tommy's action that he froze, eyes wide.

After a good 5 seconds Tommy released them both, Jimmy still in shock, couldn't talk nor move.

"Now shut up or else I'll do it again," Tommy said before leaving a frozen Jimmy that is still thinking about his lips.