NaMon

Title: Mafia's Son

" I have one last task for you son, you have to kill the son of the man who is in debt with us"

" Bring him in!" He ordered his men.

"Let me go! Let me go you assholes!" The said boy screamed as he struggles to get out of the men's grasp.

The boss signaled again to his men to take off the blindfold.

When the blindfold was taken off,

"Nanon?!" He asked shocked and in disbelief

"Chimon," He said softly with the hint of sadness in his voice.

Nanon is the son of a well-known Mafia boss and Chimon is the son of the man who is in debt to them.

"So after all this time, you were just fooling me huh?" Chimon questioned Nanon.

Nanon was just looking down and shaking his head, trying to hold his tears.

"So you just pretended that you love me, fooled me? Because in the end, you will kill me?!" Chimon shouted angrily

"You knew from the beginning that I am your target, so why fool me that you love me too?"

Nanon was just looking down the whole time but looked up when Chimon said that

"No Chimon, I love you, I really do, I didn't know you were my victim, " Nanon explained

"Please, believe me, I didn't fool you, I really loved you, I just don't have a choice Chimon, " Nanon begged.

"Then why? Why do you have to kill me?" Chimon asked?

"If I don't kill you now, Mon, they will kill me, they will kill you too and your family after me, so it is better this way," Nanon said.

"Stop the nonsense and kill him already Nanon!" Shouted Nanon's father.

But Nanon just stood there clenching the knife in his hand, not ready to 'kill' his boyfriend.

"If you're not going to do it, then I will" Nanon's father said and pointed a gun to Chimon, but Nanon stopped him.

"No! I'll do it" He said and slowly walked towards Chimon after breathing deeply.

When he reached Chimon, he glared at the two men holding him and ordered them to release Chimon.

"Chimon, you know I love you right?"

Chimon nodded.

"I'm sorry" Nanon said before kissing Chimon. Chimon kissed back.

Tears streaming down their face as they share their last kiss.

"I love you" Nanon said again and he held Chimon closer as he stabbed him right in the stomach.

Blood spurting out to their clothes and to the floor as Chimon finally dropped down lifeless in Nanon's embrace.

"Go take him out!" Nanon's father once again ordered but Nanon begged him.

"Dad can I have one request? Let me be the one to bury his body"

"Okay, Ohm go with him" He left after that.

~~~

"I'm sorry I have to do this, I'm really sorry" He said standing in front where he 'buried' the body.

He then left the place along with Ohm.