PerthSaintZee

Just to give Perth some justice, because every PerthSaint AU's I've read and made, it's always Perth who always got hurt or in pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title: Not the Main Lead in Our Love Story

Zee's POV

It has been almost a year since we became an on-cam couple, but it is more than that since I've started admiring you.

I've been your fan ever since the day I saw you, and when we became a couple, I could say that it was the happiest day of my life and I am the luckiest person that day until now, I could never wish for more,  except the two of us to be real.

'P'Zee!' I love it when you call my name.

I love it when you whine my name every time I tease you.

I love it when you call my name whenever you are sad or missing me.

I love it when you call my name when you are sulking.

I just love it whenever I see you.

I love to see you happy. 

I don't like it when you are sad or crying.

I will do anything just to protect you and make you happy.

And if I would have a chance, I will do anything just to make you mine. And that, for me, would be the perfect love story.

But today, I heard what you said in an interview

" There would be a chance for us (PerthSaint) to work again" 

There when I heard that, I felt like someone just slapped me with reality.

The reality that, whatever I do, even if I do everything, you will never be mine.

Because in the first place, I'm just your acting partner, and more importantly

I wasn't the first.

I was not your first main lead.

Because after all this time,

I was not your main lead in our love story. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm happy if there would be a PerthSaint comeback but I'm sad for Zee, and this story of mine made me even more sad *sobs :((

I'm a fan of both ships, okay. I don't intend to start a fanwar between PerthSaint and ZeeSaint fans.

Let's support both ships without hating the others :)) <3