BrightWin

TITᒪᗴ: ʙᴀᴅ ʙᴏʏ

𝐖𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Sitting on a school bench, thinking to myself, 'How did I even fall in love with a bad boy named Bright?'

Bright is our school bad boy along with Mike and Gunsmile. Popular among the girls, doing nothing but make everyone scream and fangirl everytime they arrive at school.

I envy them.

Me? I am just what they call 'Nerd' along with JJ, Khaotung and Pluem.

I don't even know why they call us Nerds, we are not that smart, we don't even like studying.

Every now and then, I have this thought, 'Will a bad boy ever fall in love with a nerd like me?'

Here sitting along with the 'Nerds' I could feel their eyes on me. My face is probably showing how frustrated I am with my thoughts.

"Thinking about him again huh?" Khaotung asked

"Him?" I asked innocently

"The Bad Boi eh" JJ added.

"Bad boy BRIGHT" Pluem said, emphasizing his name.

I rolled my eyes at them and lied,

"No, why would I think of him?" I said, avoiding their eyes.

"You like him don't you?" I was surprised by JJ's question that I almost choked on my saliva.

"W-what? No way," I lied again.

"You sure?" Khaotung asked and both him and Pluem eyed me like I did something wrong.

"O-of course!" I defended

"W-who would like someone like him? They're crazy to fall for someone who is BAD, JERK, and an ASSHOLE" I said emphasizing every word.

"What did you just call me?"

My body stiffened and froze as I heard that voice.

I slowly turned around, smiling sheepishly

"H-hi P'Bright" I greeted smiling nervously.

No wonder my friends are giving me those looks, they knew he was already behind me.

"D-did you hear what I said?" I asked still smiling nervously

"TOOK . YANG (everything)" I winced at his words. Oh no I'm dead.

"You said I was bad huh?" Bright leaned closer and glared at me.

"See me at lunch then," He said and took one last glare at me before walking away with his gang.

I looked at my friends and they all look like they are enjoying this, while here I am worried that P'Bright would probably tease and embarrass me again in front of everyone.

And now you're asking me why I like him despite who he is and what he had done?

I'm starting to ask myself too. How I wish the day would end quickly huhu.

~~~

Lunch had come and here I am walking towards a crowd where P'Bright is obviously there.

Once I was near, P'Bright gestured me to come closer.

My heart was beating fast. I was nervous, not knowing what he will do to me.

When I came closer, he immediately put his arms around me, making the whole crowd stare at me.

I don't like this. I let my head down as he started speaking.

"Is there anyone who wants to hit on my Nong?" He asked, making me snap my head to him.

"P'Bright" I called softly and elbowed him, unsure of what's going to happen, but he didn't pay attention to.

"I suggest you to stop and don't continue it anymore." Was that an insult? I asked myself

" Because..." He looked at me, "This Nong is mine."

The crowd cheered and shouted, but here I am taken aback by his words. I'm confused.

P'Bright turned to me, " You think I don't notice you and your feelings huh?" he then smirked.

He pulled me closer by the waist and leaned closer to my ears,

"I'm a bad boy and this is what I am. Can you accept and handle me?"

He then pecked my cheeks, leaving me speechless. My heart is jumping with joy and my face is probably as red as tomato.

"What's your answer, my bunny?" My heart skipped a beat with the nickname and I'm so happy. Should I waste this opportunity to be his boyfriend?

"Sure, my bad boy" Of course I won't.