BrightWin

Title: 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

It's just another fine day at a park. Kids, adults, and couples could be seen, doing their own thing.

"P'Bright give it back" a boy whined at his boyfriend.

"Give me a kiss first" the boy named Bright, teased his boyfriend back.

"No~ give me my wallet back P'Bright~" the younger one keeps insisting.

"No" the older keeps putting the wallet away from the younger one.

They kept quarreling until one picture fell from the wallet.

The boy named Bright picked it up,

"You still keeps this?" He asked.

The owner of the wallet snatched his wallet back along with the picture.

"Umm, of course, " he looked at Bright then at the picture.

"Hmm, Win? Can you still remember the day we've met?" Bright asked Win.

"Actually, I already met you before. It was a football match, I was with my friends and you were one of the players, " Win looked at Bright before proceeding, "I wasn't even interested in the game until I saw you. You look so handsome and attractive when you play, especially when you whip your hair back."

Win continued while looking down, embarrassed.

"I guess you can say that I fell in love at first sight, I was 18 at that time." Win chuckled embarrassedly.

Bright stroked Win's hair cooing at his cuteness.

"You're so cute. And to tell you honestly, I've met you before that" he said.

"Really?" Win asked surprised.

"Umm, it was when we are welcoming the juniors as seniors. I think you were a transfer student at that time." Bright smiled as he was recalling the first time he met Win.

"You looked so cute, like a lost puppy, not knowing what to do. I wanted to help you but I was assigned to other work." He finished, still looking fondly at Win.

"Oho, so that concert wasn't actually our first meeting eh?" Win asked, more like exclaiming.

"Hmm, and I was also 18 at that time, " Bright added.

"P'Bright ja~?" Win called.

"Hmm?" Bright looked and held Win closer.

"You think we can last 18 years more?" Bright chuckled.

"I'm serious Phi~" Win whined again.

"I haven't said anything yet" Bright teased him again.

"So, what you say?" Win stare at Bright

"18 years is too—" Bright got interrupted by Win

"Long?" Win pouted.

"No, nuisance, it's too short" Bright chuckled again and ruffled Win's hair. Win blushed at his words.

"Maybe 20 years is enough," Bright said jokingly. Win slapped him playfully.

"Just kidding, I know we'll last long as long as our love for each other won't fade," Bright said it wholeheartedly.

"Promise?" Win held out his pinky.

"Promise" Bright also held out his finger and they made a pinky promise.

~End~