PangWave pt.4

Title: "𝙵𝙸𝚁𝚂𝚃" 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽

𝐖𝐚𝐯𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It's another day, I'm at the library but I can't take that boy from yesterday off my mind. I was zoning out that I dropped the books I was carrying when I was about to pick it up, someone did it before me. I looked and it was that boy again. I don't know what came into my mind that I just found myself staring at his face and his lips. He was doing the same. I looked down and saw that our hands are touching.

His touch, I feel like I have felt it before and I feel like I have missed it so much.

I snapped back to reality and immediately removed my hand from his. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑐𝑘 𝑊𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒. I scolded myself but acted cool.

"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗? 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎? 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚣𝚘𝚗𝚎" He just clicked his tongue and stood up.

"𝚂𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚣𝚘𝚗𝚎? 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚞𝚑?" He glared at me and I was speechless.

"𝙸𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚞𝚗𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍? 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑠𝑦𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑚 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑝𝑖𝑑" He said.

My eyes widened after he said those lines. It seems like I've heard that before.

Something flashed before my eyes and I saw the same boy from my dreams.

I was snapped back to reality when Claire called my name,

"𝙴𝚢 𝚆𝚊𝚟𝚎, 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘?" I looked at her and then looked back but saw that he's already gone.

"𝙽𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜" I just said and walk past Claire.

"𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝, 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍."

I froze at what she said. 𝑃𝑖𝑛𝑘? 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡? 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑙𝑢𝑒? 𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝑎𝑚 𝐼 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒?

I shook my head and just went to my dorm.

~~~

𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I was wandering around the Gifted library after what happened yesterday. I can't take him off my mind.

Then we encountered each other again. Something flashed before my eyes when our hands touched. It was the person in my dreams.

Then after I said something about the school program, I saw his eyes widen and he froze until one of his classmate called him.

𝙴𝚢 𝚆𝚊𝚟𝚎, 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘?" 
When I heard that, I immediately went and hide.

I felt the same pain hearing his name again.

"𝙽𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜" He said.

"𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝, 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍."

𝑃𝑖𝑛𝑘? 𝐵𝑙𝑢𝑒? 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛? I walked back to my dorm still thinking about what the girl said.