KristSingto

Title: 𝚆𝙷𝚈 𝙲𝙰𝙽'𝚃 𝚆𝙴 𝙱𝙴 𝙵𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙽𝙳𝚂?

"Oh no, I'm sorry," said a boy who happens to trip in front of a boy with his food tray causing him to stain the other boy's uniform.

The boy just glared at him, annoyed.

It was Krist. He was a clumsy and weak boy. The victim was Singto. Singto is a cold-hearted boy. No one wanted to be friends with both of them.

Whenever these two are in one place, whenever they are together or close to each other, disaster always happens and Singto is always the victim.

~~~

"Oyt, I'm sorry" Krist apologized to Singto as he tripped again and stained Singto's uniform

Singto just glared at him and dusted off his uniform before leaving Krist.

On the day of the exam, they are sitting beside each other and Krist's ball pen run out of ink,

"Can I borrow a pen?" He asked Singto, but,

"You two, no cheating, get out, " The teacher ordered them to get out of the room.

They are standing outside the room, Krist looking at Singto, feeling guilty, but Singto, as usual, no emotions.

Days after that happened, Krist walked up to Singto, who is in his usual spot, wanting to give something for causing him trouble, but as you know, whenever they are together, disaster always happen.

While walking towards Singto, Krist slipped causing him to fall down and the food he was holding fell into Singto's head.

Singto, as always, just glared at Krist and was about to leave but Krist stopped him,

"Wait, I'm sorry, please" Krist begged. Singto helped him before sitting back again.

"Please forgive me?" Krist asked shyly

"Why are you doing this?" Singto asked coldly.

"I-I just want to apologize for all the trouble that I caused you. A-and I want to be friends with you" Krist said while looking down, embarrassed.

Singto clicked his tongue and let out a breathy laugh.

"You want to be friends with me?" Krist nodded.

"Then stop being weak and man up, be tough, don't be a weakling," Singto said harshly then left Krist, who got a little hurt from his words.

~~~

Years passed, Krist had been doing what Singto said, he worked out to get stronger and tougher. Singto noticed that but he didn't say anything.

One day, the bullies decided to target Krist again, Krist thought he could handle them, but,

"Oyt P'Sing, that hurts, be gentle, " Krist groaned at Singto

"Be still" Singto said strictly

Krist complied and stayed still as Singto is aiding his wounds from the fight.

"Why did you do that?" Singto asked, still cleaning Krist's wounds

"I uhh I just want them to stop bullying me, I want to prove them I am not clumsy anymore." Krist shyly explained.

"But you still are. Why do you want to prove to them you are strong?" Singto asked while leaning close to Krist.

Krist couldn't look at him in the eyes, "I, cause you said I should get stronger."

"What? Did I say that? Why do you have to do what I said?" Singto asked

"Cause I want to be your friend." Singto clicked his tongue and shook his head.

Krist was confused with Singto's answer. He thought Singto doesn't want to be friends with him.

"Why can't we be friends?" Krist asked, tears escaping from his eyes.

"Why do you want to be my friend? I am cold towards you, so why?" Singto leaned closer again.

"I don't know, I just feel like I want to be close to you, I want to be with you, maybe I like you?" Krist said, more like asking the last sentence.

Singto chuckled, "I don't want us to be friends"

Krist was hurt, more tears flowing, but Singto wiped them away.

"I want us to be more than friends."

Krist was shocked from what Singto said,

"W-what?"

"I don't want us to be JUST friends, because I like you," Singto said it blatantly like it was nothing.

Krist was dumbfounded by his words,

"Y-you like me too?"

"Yes, so do you want to be my BOYfriend?" Singto asked and smiled. That's the first time Krist had seen Singto smiled.

"I would love to" Krist answered and smiled, tears of joy escaping from his eyes.

Singto fell in love with Krist's clumsiness, and Krist fell in love with Singto's coldness towards him.