KaoEarth

Requested by CoosHeart0301

Title: Fool

Cooheart's POV

Hi, I'm Cooheart, I'm openly gay and I'm in love with this boy named, Kao.

He is a tall and handsome man, but he is cold, especially towards me. I don't know why I still like him. Every time I try to stop my feelings, I just fell deeper and deeper for him.

He is straight and there would never have a chance for him to like me back.  (Or so I thought)

I've been in love with him for almost two years now, but I didn't dare to tell him as I know that I am going to be rejected.

And another thing why I don't confess is that he already announced that he love someone. I am just a fool who loves someone who won't love me back.

But today, something changed, I don't know what but I feel like something changed for sure.

Right when I entered the campus, Kao and his friends are eyeing me like I did something wrong. I avoided their gaze and just continue walking towards my classroom.

But as I walk further, all of my classmates gazes are on me. They were looking at me then back at their phones.

'What's going on?' I asked myself.

I walked straight to my desk and saw a flower and a food box with a note saying 'I like you, let's meet later at the grounds' but it didn't say who it is from.

"Hey, Coo!" Sammy called me, " didn't know you have an admirer huh?" She teased.

"But I don't know who these are from," I said and pouted, confused.

"Maybe it's from Kao," Sammy teased more.

"Crazy! That won't happen! " I said hiding my flushed face.

'No that would be crazy to think that Kao did this.'

The teacher entered the room so all of us went to our seats. Yet here I am still thinking about who set me these.

~~~

Recess came and I could still feel all of their stares. I decided to go look at my phone to see what's going on.

I went to Twitter and Kao's tweet was the first to come up.

'Just sent gifts for the one I like' was the tweet, and my eyes widened, but I instantly shook that thought. No, it can't be.

Another tweet came up saying ' Gonna confess today'

There was a part of me that was hoping it was me but another part of me is saying that it can't be me.

Another one came and it was a picture, a picture of me???

Wait what no it can't be. Maybe it was the girl behind me in that picture. Not me.

I suddenly remembered the note saying to meet on the grounds. I quickly went there to see who it is.

And there was Kao, standing and looking like he was waiting for someone.

Is it really him? Is it really me?

I was about to walk when a girl went beside him.

Ha, I just became a fool again for thinking it was me. I'm a fool.

"Why am I such a fool?" I said as I mentally slapped myself. Tears starting to form in my eyes.

I was about to walk away when someone grabbed my arms. It was Kao.

My eyes widened. He was so close to me.

"Where are you going?" He asked

"I-I uh t-there? I didn't see anything I swear" I stuttered, not knowing what to do.

He chuckled at me. Why?

"I'm waiting for you, you fool"

"W-waiting for me? Why? What did I do?"

He laughed again and pinched my cheeks.

"You're so cute Coo" Coo? Did he just call me Coo?

My heart is beating fast, my face is probably as red as a tomato. What's going on??

"Didn't I say I was going to confess today?" He said and I feel like my heart is going to pop out of my chest.

"Y-yes" I nodded

"Well..." He said looking at me, "Do you accept my confession Coo?"

"Yes! Wait what?!" I shouted confused

" I like you Cooheart, will you be my boyfriend?" He said holding my hand.

"Is this for real?? I am not dreaming right?" I said, still not believing that Kao likes me back.

He smiled at me and chuckled, " No Coo, it's real. I do like you since the first time I saw you"

"T-then don't leave me ever okay?" I said and looked down shyly

"I won't Coo. So you're mine now?" He asked and I nodded happily. He hugged me and kissed my cheeks catching me off guard. I returned the kiss and buried my head in his arms. I am very happy.

This is probably the best thing that happened in my life.

================================

Hi guysss! So I'm back! Yay (^∇^)
I'm sorry for being inactive :((

But I hope you still support me (◍•ᴗ•◍)

Don't forget to vote and comment any suggestions or requests. I will gladly read them. Thank youuu love lots ( ˘ ³˘)♥