Part 2

"Welcome, my children. In this room, you shall explore the noble art of Divination. In this room, you shall discover if you possess the Sight. Hello. I am Professor Trelawney. Together we shall cast ourselves into the future. This term, we'll focus on Tasseomancy, the art of reading tea leaves. So please, take the cup of the person sitting opposite you. What do you see? The truth lies buried like a sentence deep within a book, waiting to be read. But first, you must broaden your minds. First, you must look beyond" Trelawny says. I take Malias cup and look at it funny.

"I don't see anything" She whispers to me. I shake my head.

"What a load of rubbish" I say and put the cup back down. I roll my eyes as she makes her way around the room. Her hair sticking up like she's been electrified. "The only thing I know is she is in need of some straighteners" Malia laughs at me.

"You, boy... Is your grandmother quite well?" She says walking over to Neville and stops by his desk. He looks nervously at her and shifts uncomfortably.

"I think so" He stutters. She shakes her head.

"I wouldn't be so sure of that. Give me the cup" She says, looking in the cup and then puts it down. "Pity. Broaden your minds. Your aura is pulsing, dear. Are you in the beyond? I think you are" She moves over to Ron leaving a distraught Neville. Poor Kid.

"Sure," Ron says nervously. I look over at him with Harry and Hermione.

"Look at the cup. Tell me what you see" She says and lifts the cup. He looks in it confused and flicks through a few pages.

"Yeah. Harry's got sort of a wonky cross. That's trials and suffering. And that there could be the sun and that's happiness. So... you're gonna suffer, but you're gonna be happy about it" Ron says and Harry shakes his head. I just roll my eyes and look at Malia.

"Remind me why we didn't take ancient runes?" I huff and lean back in my chair.

"Give me the cup. Oh, my dear boy. My dear...you have the Grim" She says and drops the cup on the table. People start whispering and Harry looks at the cup.

"The Grin? What's the Grin?" Seamus asks

"Not the Grin, you idiot. The Grim" I say from my seat. He turns to me and gives me a dirty look.

"No one asked you snake" He says. I glare back and he looks away slightly.

"Does it look like I care?" I hiss and he turns away from me. What an idiot. God I hate Gryffindors even more every year.

"Taking the form of a giant spectral dog. It's among the darkest omens in our world. It's an omen... of death." Ravenclaw adds with his book open. Trelawny wraps up the class and I grab my bag.

"What a load of rubbish. I mean come off it Mal, an omen of death? Really? We know what Harry Potters like the kid has nine lives" I say as we walk down the stairs. She shrugs as we pass him.

"He seemed freaked out by it," She says. I roll my eyes.

"He stopped you know who and killed a snake all within his first two years. He just doesn't want to seem bigheaded" I say. She nods and I smile at her as we make our way to Magical Creatures. I see Draco and he smiles at me. Malia pulls me over to them as Hagrid steps out of his hut.

"That's it. Come on, now. Come closer. Less talking, if you don't mind. I got a real treat for you today. A great lesson. So follow me" He says. He begins to lead us to a clearing in the woods and I take out the weird book. "Right, you lot. Less chattering. Form a group over there. And open your books to page 49" We all stop and I look at the book confused.