Chapter 19

"Are you sure about this?" Draco asks for the third time that morning. I know he's just worried. I try to reassure him as much as I can.

"It's just one meeting, you're parents and Severus think we're going to the beach house for the day. It's going to be okay" I tell him. He nods slowly and sighs. I take his hands on mine. He looks up at me and I smile. "I have to do this Draco, if you want to back out you can. I won't love you any less" He instantly shakes his head at me.

"We said we'd do this together and we will. I'm just worried about what would happen to you if they found out" He whispers. I kiss his cheek lovingly.

"I'll be okay, I promise" I say. He smiles and takes my bag from me. We use the flu network as we technically aren't allowed to apparate outside of Hogwarts yet. We end up in the fireplace of Grimmald place. I hear footsteps and Sirius appears with Remus.

"Y/N, I thought you'd be alone" Remus says, eyeing Draco. I squeeze Draco's hand as he stiffens slightly.

"It's okay Remus, I'm sure Draco has good reason to be here" Sirius says smiling at him. "You look a lot like your mother, apart from the hair of course" Draco smiles slightly.

"You're my mother's cousin right?" He asks. Sirius nods and holds his hand out for Draco to shake. Draco takes it gratefully and then returns to my side.

"Follow us to the meeting, Mrs Weasley is just making some tea" He says. I nod and smile leading Draco with me. They take us to the kitchen and heads turn to us. Mrs Weasley offers me a small smile as does her husband. Draco walks through the door and a few of them glare at him.

"He's not meant to be here" Moody says crossing his arms.

"Oh be quiet Alistar, can you not see they are taking a risk even being here" Mrs Weasley says. It shocks me slightly but I offer her a smile.

"Draco has the same views as I do and if you trust me then trust my judgement when it comes to him" I say. He nods and sits down in a chair. Tonks smiles at me sending me a quick wink.

"Let's sit down shall we?" Mr Weasley suggests. I nod and Draco and I sit in the middle of the table with Sirius at the head and others around. They start with a few introductions and some updates. Including Harry being expelled but Dumbledore is taking care of it.

"Y/N, what's been happening on your end?" Remus asks. I share a look with Draco and he gives me a reassuring smile.

"Voldermort has decided I need to prove my loyalty and worth, he has devised three trials as he likes to call them. I completed my first one the other night at a ball he called for" I tell them. They all look a little shocked but I continue. "I had to duel another Deatheater, his name was Ameycus Carrow"

"I've heard of him, he had a trial but managed to get away with it" Mr Weasley adds. I nod and tighten my grip on Draco's hand remembering the duel.

"I just about managed to beat him after he threw the cruciatus curse at me" I say. Mrs Weasley almost drops her mug.

"No! I've had enough! She is just a child, we can't ask her to do this!" She protests. Her husband tries to console her.

"May I?" Draco surprisingly speaks. The others quieten and look at him. "Y/N and I are willing to take this risk, for the sake of everyone that needs our help, for future generations. She is the strongest girl I know and I believe in her" I smile at him and he smiles back.

"We believe in her," Sirius says. I smile and nod at him. "Y/N are you happy to continue?"

"Yes, I can do this. We can do this" I say looking directly at Draco. The room all smiles at us and I can tell they are warming to Draco. Tonks, Moody and a few others excuse themselves as Sirius talks me through what the trials might consist of. Mr Weasley is talking to Draco about the Ministry and he looks quite interested.